New Character: Horny the Clown/Archie Benjamin

For all my Drive Thru fans, this is for you! I apologize if it's not the best or not quite right but I have never seen this movie before.
Your Backstory:
   You come from an abusive family. Your dad and brother want to fuck you while your mom and sister keep trying to kill you.
   You've been told you're a mistake your whole life and by now you're starting to believe it.
   But don't worry cuz you're about to meet your man!

Meeting Him:
   It was another one of those days. Your mom came home drunk and started beating you when she saw your dad and brother trying to fuck you.
   With your sister's help, they dragged you out to the backyard and placed you in a cage. Then they set it on fire!
   You thought you were gonna die when this clown came out of nowhere and killed them both, one with a chainsaw to the head, the other getting sliced in half with an axe.
   The clown came over to you and helped you out of the cage. You passed out after that.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   When you woke up, you weren't quite sure where you were. It looked like some sort of cabin.
   Suddenly, the door opened and in walked a clown.
  "Good. You're awake. How do you feel?"
  "Like I got roasted."
  He chuckled. "Not quite but you gave it your best shot. Here, have some breakfast and we'll talk."

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   You got used to living with Horny. He was actually a pretty nice guy and definitely made you laugh. After awhile, the two of you became best friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
   Horny the Clown fell in love with you!
   At first, he felt bad for you but then he started to genuinely care for you.
   He thought you were sweet yet tough and he liked that you could both joke around with one another. To top it off, you didn't look at him funny and actually liked him!
   What else could he do but fall for you?

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with Horny the Clown!
   He was a nice guy and he had saved you from being roasted alive! He had also taken care of you. He was so funny and you loved that you could laugh and joke around with each other.
   What else could you do but fall for him?

First Date:
   One day, Horny came to you with a proposition. He wanted to take you out. Naturally, he wouldn't take no for an answer. You'd learned he could be rather pushy at times so you agreed.        He took you to a cute little family-friendly restaurant and you had a good time, joking around like a couple of goofballs.

First Kiss:
   Horny didn't waste no time! As soon as you got home, he pushed you against the nearest wall and made out with you until you were out of breath.

Nicknames:
His: sweetie
Yours: boo

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:    At some point, (p/n) and (b/n) hunted you down to visit you

    At some point, (p/n) and (b/n) hunted you down to visit you. Horny didn't fuck around as he knew what they were planning on doing to you. He escorted them into the woods and put them in a cage that he set on fire. Revenge for what your family had done, he called it. You just hugged him and took him out for another date.

You Move In With Him:
   You already live with Horny.

Pet:

Your Relationship:   He's usually pushy and rough with his advances

Your Relationship:
   He's usually pushy and rough with his advances. He loves to joke around with you as well.

His Best Friend:
Freddy or Chucky

When You're Sick:
   He figures since he took care of you before he might as well do it again. He does his best to make you feel better.

When You're On Your Period:
   As soon as he knows that's what's going on, he runs out the cabin for a few days.

He Gets Jealous:
   Anytime a guy even looks your way he gets jealous! One time, you were at the bar with him and a guy grabbed your ass. Horny took the guy outside and killed him a beer bottle.

His Theme Song:

Headstrong~Trapt

So now we got another clown, ladies!