New Character: The Look See

For all my CryptTv fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   Most of your family died. All you had left was your pervy older brother who was constantly trying to get into your pants.
   Don't worry, though. Soon you will meet your man!

Meeting Him:
   You and (y/b) lived in a cabin by the woods. He spent more time trying to get in your pants than actually taking care of you.
   With your family gone, all you had left of them was an old family photo album.
   One day, you were looking through the old family photos when you suddenly found a weird note.
    If you yourself cannot release
   Then it will come to take a piece.
    You looked back at the photos and anger boiled inside of you. Anger that your family was gone. Anger that your brother spent more time trying to fuck you than taking care of you.
   Your anger made you act without thinking. You lit the photos on fire then threw them to the ground and trampled the ashes underfoot.
   Suddenly, you saw something approaching you. Some kind of creature with no eyes and no nose but a wide mouth full of fangs. The creature wore a suit and red fingerless gloves.
   He made a chattering noise and handed you a note.
   You yourself could release
   So now you'll get some peace.
   You looked up and he was gone.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   You've been nervous ever since you saw...whatever that was.
   One day, you were taking a walk in the woods outside your house when you happened upon him again. He was wandering around, watching you but never getting close until you approached him.
   "Hi. We met once before. I'm (y/n). What's your name?"
   He handed you a note:
   I am the Look See
  That's what they call me.
  "I'd like to get to know you. Come with me." You dragged him along behind you.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   The pair of you spent time together and got to know each other. Look See didn't speak but rather wrote rhyming poetry, the only way he could communicate with you. You spoke short simple sentences.
   Over time, he grew to care for you. Maybe that's why you became such good friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
   Look See fell in love with you!
   He thought you were so sweet, so gentle, so caring. You weren't afraid of him. In fact, you found him fascinating. He couldn't understand why.
   Then, when you'd met, he had seen how hurt you were. You let go of what was holding you back. He would help you forget. Of that, he was certain.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with Look See!
   You don't remember how. You'd found him fascinating, not scary. You'd grown to care for him, too. He was kind to you.
   He was also protective of you. You were sure that he'd kill your brother if you told him about what he did and tried to do.

First Date:
   One day, after you'd spent some time with Look See, you were wandering around the woods when Look See appeared, chattering.
   You've made me a brand new Look See
   So would you maybe go on a date with me?
  "I'd love to!"
  He took you on a walk through the woods to a picnic he had set up with a home entertainment center strung out in the middle of the woods.
  You had a good time as he held you in his arms.

First Kiss:
   A few dates later, you were on a walk when Look See randomly appeared.
  These past few dates with you have been a bliss
  Could I possibly have just one kiss?
  "Come here." You kissed Look See would held you in place by your hips, kissing you passionately.

Nicknames:
His: monster babe
Yours: 'lil monster

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   You've been dating Look See awhile and he finally got you to talk about your brother

   You've been dating Look See awhile and he finally got you to talk about your brother. He wanted to meet him.
   But when he found out what kinda man your brother was, he went after him.
   If you yourself cannot release
  Then it will come to take a piece.
   Your brother had a pair of your underwear stashed away. That was his release but he wouldn't get rid of them so Look See appeared, dropping another note.
   Don't touch what is rightfully mine
   Or my wrath is a dangerous thing you'll find.
   "What the f-?"
   He never finished his sentence before Look See attacked him, tearing out his eyes and ripping off the offensive thing he would've used to rape you.
   He learned the hard way not to try anything.

You Move In With Him:
   You asked Look See if he had a home. He admitted he didn't as he just wandered the woods and rarely ever slept.
   You invited him to move in with you and he gladly did. After all he could protect you easier this way.

Pet:

Your Relationship:   It's innocent as he doesn't want to scare you and is slowly piecing your heart back together

Your Relationship:
   It's innocent as he doesn't want to scare you and is slowly piecing your heart back together. He hopes to one day go farther but for now he wants to protect you.

His Best Friend:
Slenderman or Michael Myers

So now we've got the Look See added!