Human!Jack Frost Lemon

It wasn't easy dating a snowman.
     To be fair, though, he was a good guy and treated you right. Granted, he had a habit of being the jealous type and killing people if he thought they had even looked at you with a look he didn't like. Still, the two of you were happy.
     Now, you were well aware that Jack was a pervert. He obviously was the kind of guy who wasn't opposed to first date sex and to say there was a lot of sexual tension in your relationship was putting it mildly.
     He wanted you since the day he met you. You were so pretty and a genuinely good person. And your innocence drove him crazy! He wanted to make you his...forever. He just needed to think of a way.
     So here it was, 4 months into your relationship and he decided a romantic gesture was in order. One day, you came home to find no one was there. Wandering around, you ended up in the backyard where a winter wonderland was waiting for you.
     The entire backyard was covered by ice and snow, covering the trees, ice covering the pond like a skating rink, icicles decorating everything. You stared in wonder at the wonderland in front of you.
     Behind you, Jack asked, "How do ya like it?"
     You turned to see him grinning at you. "It's beautiful, Jack!"
     "It's not the only thing." You rolled your eyes at his attempt of a corny pick-up line but smiled. "And I have another surprise for you."
     With that, snow floated around him and covered him completely. When the snow dissapated, a man stood in place of the snowman, tall, dark hair and eyes, a long scar across his face.
     "Jack?" You asked.
     He smiled. "Hey, Snowflake. It's me."
     You rushed over to him and kissed him. It was a little odd to be kissing a man when you were used to the snowman but he was still the same person/snowman you'd fallen in love with.
     His lips were cold and he was holding you close, one hand grabbing your ass as he pushed you into his arms. You leaned into the kiss, one arm slung over his shoulders.
     "You're mine." He whispered. "In any form, you're mine! And I want you...now and forever."
     You smirked and looked at him through your eyelashes as you seductively whispered, "Then take me."
     Immediately, he grabbed you back into his arms and carried you to the treehouse he'd built for the two of you awhile back. He carried you to the makeshift bed and laid you on it, kissing you roughly and passionately, slipping his tongue in your mouth to dance with yours.
     "Mine!" He growled again. His dark, lustful gaze now moving along your body. "And the whole world is gonna know it! I'm gonna fuck you right here where anyone can see us, hear us, find us. I don't care. I need you. I want you." He growled the word want.
     You bit your lip. "I'm ready."
     That answer seemed to satisfy him because he turned his attention to ridding you of your clothing. With each layer that was removed, you shivered from the cold and clung to him tighter. Soon enough, you were naked beneath him.
     "It's ok, sweetness. I'll warm you up soon enough."
     He climbed ontop of you, setting himself over your body to warm you, his lips descending on yours again. You kissed deeply, him biting your lip every so often.
     After awhile, his lips moved from yours down your neck, where he bit you, kissing the same spot afterwards. A half gasp half moan escaped your lips and you felt him smirk against your neck.
     His lips trailed a path down your neck and across your shoulders, leaving more love marks, before making his way to your breasts. Wasting no time, he sucked on one nipple while pinching the other, switching between the two to tease them into hardened peaks.
     His lips continued down your stomach and you began to whimper as he made it down to where you wanted him. He teased your clit with his tongue and fingers. After a minute, he lifted himself off you, making you shiver from the cold and anticipation.
     Jack looked at you with hunger in his eyes. You just laid there, waiting for his next move. He began slowly stripping out of his clothes, tossing them to the floor of the treehouse, keeping his eyes locked on you the whole time.
     You licked your lips as he removed the last bit of clothing keeping you apart. With a grin, he stalked towards you. Grabbing you, he lifted you from the bed for another kiss before pushing you back down onto it.
     "I'm gonna pound you into this mattress." He promised, an evil grin spreading across his face.
     With that, he flipped you onto your stomach, lifted you up so your ass was in the air, and began teasing you. First, he gingerly slipped two fingers into you, testing how wet and ready you were.
     Satisfied, he grabbed his rod and stroked it a couple times, making himself harder than he already was. Unable to wait any longer, he positioned himself at your entrance and thrust forward.
     You screamed in pleasure pain as he was your first. He smirked at the sound, taking a moment to allow you to ready yourself. "You ready, babe?" You whimpered and he chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes."
     So saying, he began thrusting into you, starting slowly at first so as to let you adjust to his rather impressive size. You kept moaning in ecstacy, quickly getting impatient as you tried to increase the friction.
     Jack chuckled and thrusted into you hard enough to send you falling forward onto the mattress. He gripped your hips tightly, increasing the force of his thrusts, forcing himself in to the hilt.
    You let out a cry as your orgasm crashed over you and Jack wasn't far behind. Grabbing your breast with one hand, he climaxed into you. He thrust inside a few more times, intending to fill you all the way up, and finally collapsed ontop of you, shielding you from the cold with his own body.
     You let out a contented sigh. "Jack..."
     He grinned, kissing the side of your neck. "It's ok, sweetness. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."
     You let out a little gasp of surprise. Who knew Jack Frost could be so gentle and lovey dovey after a round of mind-blowing sex?
     "I love you." You whispered.
     He smiled again. "I love you too." He stood up and you rolled over to see him standing over you. "Now why don't we get some clothes on so you don't freeze?"
     You nodded. "Can we go another round first?"
     Jack Frost grinned. "Oh I have created a monster! Ok but you asked for it!"
    With that, he began the second round.