Patrick Bateman Lemon

To say your relationship with Patrick was non-conventional would be an understatement. Not only did the two of you meet under circumstances far from normal, nothing changed afterwards.
    It took awhile for the two of you to warm up to each other but when you did, things only got crazier from there.
    Life became a series of parties, killing, and being showered with gifts. Dates were always in the most upscale and fancy restaurants (him occasionally annoyed he couldn't take you to Dorsia, wherever that was). Sometimes, you'd get a midnight walk in the park (killing off thieves and would-be rapists).
    Things were good. Then...you had your first time together.
    It all started innocently enough, innocent being a relative term. See, while Patrick was an investment banker, you worked at a law firm. Both firms were held in the same building, just on separate floors, yours two floors above him.
    On that morning, you sat at your desk, going over a pile of paperwork, thinking of who in the pile you'd be better off killing, when Patrick appeared beside you. He did this a lot, taking the elevator to your floor to bring you flowers or food or just to talk on his break for the day. Your boss never seemed to mind, being that Patrick was such a charismatic guy.
    "Good afternoon, beautiful." He said, happily, stooping to give you a quick peck on the cheek.
    "Hey." You smiled.
    Patrick took his spot beside you, crossing his legs as he leaned against your desk. "So there's this new club that just opened up outside town called the Foxglove. And I managed to get an invitation for the two of us for tonight. You busy?"
     "Well, I--"
     "The Foxglove?" Your boss said, appearing next to Patrick. "That's the most exclusive club in the state!"
    "Afternoon, Barbara." Patrick greeted, respectfully.
    "You really got invitations?"
    "That's right, ma'am."
    "Oh, (y/n), you have to go! Don't worry about your clients. I can get someone to take over for you for your shift tonight."
     "Well--"
     "Not another word. You're going. You two have fun tonight."
     She walked off.
     "I always liked her." Patrick grinned. "But not as much as you." He gave you a sloppy kiss. "Love ya, babe. See you tonight."
    You shook your head at your loveable dolt of a boyfriend as he practically danced out the door, humming under his breath.
     The rest of the day flew by and by the time the end of your amended shift was over, you were practically bouncing in your seat. You said goodbye to Barbara, your boss, and headed out the door.
     Patrick drove you back to your shared house and told you to jump in the shower and get changed (he already had your clothes waiting on the bed).
     You did as you were told. Once you changed into the fancy dress he picked out for you (in your favorite color), you did your makeup and put on a set of fancy jewelry which was already picked out for you.
     Finally, you met up with Patrick who was already suited up. You got into a limo, setting beside Patrick as the two of you headed to the club.
     The club was as fancy as everything else about Patrick and you spent a good chunk of the night dancing and drinking. At one point in the night, Patrick whispered in your ear that a guy had been staring at you all night.
    You looked over at the guy with the cute emo hair and pressed black suit. He noticed you looking and winked.
     "Do you wanna kill him?" You whispered.
     "Lure him to the house then we kill him."
    You smiled. Looking back at the guy you smiled again and walked over to the bar, keeping your eyes on him at all times. Taking your eyes off him, you sat and waited for him to follow you. Just as expected, he sat beside you a moment later.
     "Hey."
     "Hey." You replied in a seductive tone.
     "Can I buy you a drink?"
     "You may." You smirked.
     He pulled out a wad of cash and ordered the most expensive bottle of your favorite drink they had stocked.
     "Someone is trying to impress me."
     He chuckled. "Is it working?"
     "That depends." You said, pouring each of you a drink. You clinked your glasses and drank. "What are you hoping to get out of it?"
    He shrugged in an offhanded way. "Some time with you?" He more asked than stated hopefully.
     "I'm OK with that. Are you OK with my boyfriend watching?"
     "That guy you were dancing with?" You nodded, taking another drink. "Is he gonna join or...? Cuz I'm not gay."
     You snorted in laughter. "No, babe, he just likes to watch."
     "I mean...I'm OK with that...if I get a good night out of it."
     "Oh trust me, this'll a night to remember." You smirked triumphantly at the sleazy man.
     After a couple more drinks (you getting him a lot drunker than you), you called Patrick over and whispered something to him. To the other guy, it seemed as if you were asking permission to bring him into bed but, in reality, you were letting him know the plan.
     He nodded and you faked excitement. "Thank you, baby!" You said in exaggerated joy.
     The three of you climbed in the back of the limo and headed back towards home. At the house, Patrick helped you out like the gentleman he was and you turned to your "new friend". Leaning forward, you kissed him and left lingering touches over his torso. Then you backed away and beckoned him to follow you.
     The three of you climbed the steps of your house and entered the door, you squeezing in with the guy behind you giving your butt a little pat. Patrick stifled a dirty look, knowing the guy was about to die anyway.
     All of you made your way upstairs to your room. You let your hair down and pushed the guy onto your bed. He chuckled in anticipation.
     Patrick sidled up to you and pressed a knife into your hand then sat down to watch the show. You proceeded to go whammy on the guy, cutting him up and tossing his remains off the bed.
     You were aware of Patrick behind you then. His hands touching all over your body, you melted into his arms. That was when you felt it.
     "Is someone a little turned on?"
     "More than a little." He whispered in your ear, his voice husky. "God, watching you murder that creep was so fucking hot! I wanna fuck you so bad."
    You turned in his arms. "Then what's stopping you?"
    He growled low in his throat, grabbing you around your waist as he enveloped your lips with his. With a gentle push, you fell on the bed. He kicked your legs apart, kneeling between them.
    Patrick then stripped out of his suit jacket and loosened his tie, his hands rubbing over your thighs. "Gorgeous. You're fucking gorgeous, baby."
    Your hand slipped up to undo the buttons on his shirt. While you did that, Patrick rubbed you through your lacy panties. You rolled your hips in an upward direction to gain some friction, a low moan escaping your lips.
     He pulled your panties off, rolling them down your legs and tossing them over his shoulder. Then he slipped his tongue inside of you and up against your clit, his fingers joining seconds later. Your moans increased in volume.
    "Definitely gorgeous."
    He leaned forward and kissed your lips. You ripped open his shirt the rest of the way and then popped open the button on his pants. He quickly rid himself of them and his underwear.
    You removed your dress, leaving you both bare. His lips moved to your nipple, sucking it into his mouth. Thrusting forward, he filled you completely.
     You moved together, him thrusting downward into you as you thrusting your hips upward to increase the pleasure. The sound of moans stained the walls along with the smell of sex. One last thrust had him emptying himself into you.
     "Nap then we go another round?"
     "You bet your ass."