Ghostface Lemon

This is for my sister kjn996. Love ya!
     You had been dating Billy for about four months now and everything has been great.
     It's amazing how, despite the short amount of time you'd been together, he was good to you. He took care of you, took you away from your neglectful family, loved you, doted on you, and his parents, though often very busy, absolutely adored you.
    Of course, though you wanted to wait to do the...ahem...Billy had other ideas...
     One day, his parents left to do...something. You weren't exactly paying attention, your eyes glued to the screen as you watched Terrifier, your favorite gory horror movie.
     Billy had put a pizza in the oven and now, you were both sitting on the couch, somewhat cuddling. Billy kept stealing kisses from you as you were more occupied with the movie. Starting to get annoyed that the object of his affections was more interested in a movie than him, Billy found himself getting a bit jealous.
     One moment, you were watching the movie and the next, you were somehow underneath Billy, who was now kissing your neck, making you let out little moans of pleasure.
     You were in a button up sweater and jeans. Immediately, Billy unbuttoned your sweater and began kissing down your body, starting at the base of your neck and making his way across the tops of you breasts and down your belly.
     His fingers immediately made their way to your jeans where he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them. A second later, they were on the floor and Billy was kissing your neck again.
     You began unbuttoning his shirt as fast as you could, tossing it on to the floor. Billy kissed you again, pulling you up and into his arms.
     He turned you around and sat you onto his lap so he could fondle your breasts before pulling off your bra and tossing it to the floor. He groped your breasts roughly, running his thumbs over your nipples as he nipped at your neck playfully.
    Your eyes moved back to the movie for only a second before Billy noticed. Immediately, his slipped his hand into your panties, roughly massaging your clit. Your eyes closed as you let the pleasure of what he was doing to you wash over you.
    Billy slipped a few fingers into you before crooking them in a "come hither" motion, now biting your neck while his free hand continued to massage your breasts. Unable to take his teasing any longer, you began to grind down against his hand, forcing his fingers deeper and moaned loudly at the pleasure he was causing you.
     You came hard against him and he chuckled in response, his lips by your ear as he said, "Wanna pay attention to me now?"
     You shot him a death glare over his shoulder before you got up and turned around so you could stare him down. Billy only smiled at you in response.
     You reached over and began stroking at the tent that was clearly visible in his pants. Billy groaned in response, wanting more. You roughly unbuttoned his pants and slowly undid the zipper, prolonging the moment as much as you could. Finally, you helped him out of his pants, tossing them to the floor behind you.
     Reaching into his boxers, you pulled his erect staff free. He was big, no doubt about that and you couldn't resist stroking him a few times to gauge his response. To your delight, he laid his head back and groaned, enjoying the attention.
     Bored with that, you leaned forward and licked a long stripe up and down his length, from the base to the tip and back again. Just as he was about to get off the couch to attack you, you went down on him all the way, forcing his entire cock into your mouth.
     Billy let out the loudest, sexiest moan you'd ever heard in your life and it encouraged you to continue. You sucked up and down his length, drawing moans and whimpers from your boyfriend. He tangled his fingers in your hair and forced you to continue.
    Eventually, you came up to take a breath and the second you did, Billy had you in his lap again. With one quick movement, he tossed your panties across the room and lowered you onto his raging erection.
      He guided your hips as he thrust into you, over and over again. Eventually, he couldn't control himself any longer and pulled you off of him, slapping your ass and growling, "Bed. Now!"
     Smirking, you grabbed your clothes and he grabbed his as he chased you into his bedroom.

I finally updated for the first time in months! Holy hallelujah! Hope you enjoyed! See ya again soon!