Dr. Frank n Furter Lemon

Dr. Frank n Furter was a weird guy but you got used to him pretty quickly. He was also super pervy which was kind of a given from what you'd experienced but he wasn't pushy like you'd expected.
     Although he didn't wait that long into your relationship before he got to have his fun...
    It was obvious that Dr. Frank n Furter was a flirty guy and liked to pull pranks on everyone...including you. However, on the flip side, he loved you dearly. He felt that he had no choice but to be protective over you...you were his after all. And he felt it was his job to take care of you.
     So, despite any misgivings you may have had with him to start or anything along that line, his actions had shown that he wasn't the type of guy you had originally pegged him for. Long story short, he was the kind of guy you knew you could fall for.
      Now here it was, the day of your second date with him and things had escalated. You still couldn't believe that Frank had waited until the date was nearly over to admit that it had been a date the first time. This time, he had been more open about his intentions with you.
     The date had been rather simple with a nice dinner followed by entertainment in the form of singing and dancing. The best part, in your opinion, was when everyone started singing and dancing to the Time Warp.
     After dinner, Frank took you back to your shared room for some r&r. He had put on a pink robe and you were still dressed in the simple black corset dress that was short in the front and long in the back although you had kicked off your pumps as your feet were hurting.
     You were laughing and joking around with Frank when you noticed his demeanor had changed. His eyes were intense, nearly blazing into your own, making you feel the heat of his gaze.
     "Frank? You ok?" You found yourself asking, getting worried.
     He smirked at you. "I'm just fine, sweetheart."
     With that, he leaned over and kissed you, resting one hand on your hip.  The other hand went down to squeeze your breast. Immediately, you felt nervous and pulled away.
     "Don't." You said. "Someone might walk in and see us."
     There was a mischievous grin on Frank's face before he suddenly grabbed ahold of you. "Why? Scared they'll see you...like this?!" He grabbed ahold of your legs and knocked you backwards on the bed so that your legs were wrapped around him.
    A giggle escaped your lips. Frank chuckled right along with you before his gaze got intense again. "Hmm.... now I wonder..." He began, winding a strand of your hair around his finger, "if you really don't want me to do this," His fingers moved from your hair and travelled down to your chest where he pinched a nipple between two of them, "or maybe..." He trailed his hands down to your core, pinching your clit between the same two fingers he'd used to pinch your nipple, "you're just denying what you want, sweetness." He practically growled the last word into your ear before pumping two fingers into you at a slow pace. You moaned at the feeling. "Now, am I wrong?"
     "Dammit just fuck me already!"
     He smirked again. "That's what I thought."
     With that, he quickly untied your corset, making your dress just loose enough that he could peel it off and toss it to the floor. He wasted no time moving his lips to your breasts, sucking and biting one nipple while he pinched the other with the free hand not currently busy fingering you.
     You were getting impatient. You ripped off his robe before moving to his own corset. He chuckled at your eagerness and removed it himself. His attention the turned to the rest of the clothing and he began stripping himself out of his clothing, throwing off his sleeves, fishnets, heels, and finally his underwear.
     "Are you ready?"
    You nodded, unable to speak. He slipped off your panties before thrusting his fingers back into your core. You mewled, thrusting your hips up to meet his hand. He chuckled, seeing how excited you were.
     Finally, he couldn't wait any longer. Grabbing your hips, he hooked your legs around his waistline, pumped his dick until precum started leaking from the tip, and thrust into you sharply, making you gasp in surprise.
      You screamed out his name, prompting him to thrust harder and faster. It didn't take long for his thrusts to get sloppy, signalling that he was about to lose it. His fingers moved down to your clit and he rubbed and pinched it as he continuously thrust into you.
      Without warning, he came, prompting you to come right after. He continued to pump himself into you until he had nothing left. He pulled out, making fluids leak out of you and all over the bed. He wasn't finished with you, however, as he immediately lifted your legs onto his shoulders to suck on your clit, eating you out as if you were the only meal he could ever have. And thus, another round began....or two....or three...or a dozen....