New Character: Dracula's Brides

For all my Van Helsing fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You are a depressed emo/goth girl. Your family hates you and thinks you are basically the worst thing that ever happened to them.
   Your dad rapes you and your mom is verbally abusive but doesn't know what your dad's doing.
   Despite this, you are a sweet person with a good heart. You can't stand to let anyone else feel the way you feel.
   Don't worry. Soon, you'll meet your brides.

Meeting Them:
   One day in late December, your family plans a trip to go say goodbye to your grandparents who have died.
   On the way back home, your mom leaves you outside in the snow, saying she knows that you have been fucking your dad. This is a lie, of course, but you cannot defend yourself.
   You are left behind.
   Soon afterwards, you pass out from the cold and only awake when you hear voices.
   "Is she still alive?"
   "She seems to be but she's passed out from the cold."
   "Grab her. We must get her to the castle before she dies from hypothermia."
   You get a quick glimpse of three women, one with black hair, one with red hair, and one with blonde hair. Then you pass out again.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   When you next wake up, you find yourself laying in an unfamiliar bed covered in furs. You feel so comfortable that you want to fall back asleep but you are worried because you don't know where you are.
   You get up and begin walking around. As you're walking down on hall, you see one of the women from before, the one with long, straight black hair.
   "Ah! You're awake!" She says with a smile.
   "Who are you? And where am I?"
   "I am Verona, Dracula's eldest bride. But the master has left us all." She said sadly. You notice how blue her eyes are. They are beautiful. "As for where you are, this is our home. We found you, cold and half dead in the snow and brought you here."
   "We?"
   "My sisters and I." A sudden noise struck the castle. "Ah they're back."
   In swept two more women, one with long wavy red hair and purple eyes and the other with long wavy blonde hair and green eyes.
   Verona smiled. "These are my sisters." She gestured to the red-headed first. "This is Aleera." She gestured to the blonde. "And this is Marishka, the youngest."

Hang Out/Become Friends:
    Once all the brides had returned to the castle, they began to tell you their stories of their past lives, how they ended up brides, and how Dracula ultimately left them for another.
   You felt bad for the brides and they were so kind to you, offering you food and drink and other such things.
   Ever since, you've stayed in their castle and been their friend.

They Fall In Love With You:
   The brides fell in love with you!
   They thought after Dracula left them that they would never find love again. But then you came.
   You were so sweet, innocent, and perfect in their eyes that they wanted you for their own.
   They also wanted to kill your horrible family but you were too kind to let them.
   You were theirs from the start and nothing would change that.

You Fall In Love With Them:
   You fell in love with the brides!
   They saved your life and took care of you when they could've left you to your fate.
   They were sweet and treated you like a queen. Verona was tough on you but kind. Aleera was a sweetheart while Marishka was very seductive. As strange as it was, you loved them all.

First Date:
   You got used to living with the brides and spending time with them. Usually, two of the brides would leave to do business of some sort or to hunt while the other would stay home with you to keep an eye on you.
   Sometimes you left to do things here and there or to get some fresh air. When the happened, whichever bride would accompany you. It was rare for all three of them to be together.
   One day, you came back from a walk with Marishka to find the other two brides waiting for you.
   Verona spoke. "My sisters and I have decided that we would like it if you become part of our family."
   "How so?"
   "Our bride." Aleesha answered.
   "Well...I'm not quite ready for marriage just yet. But I'd be happy for a date."
   "If it is the way to gain your love, we'll do it." Marishka added.
   The four of you went out dining, dancing, and for some wine and had a great time.

First Kiss:
   A few dates went by and your relationship with the brides grew and got closer with each of them.
   One day, some time later, you and the brides were out dancing. No one was aware you were dating these women. In fact, the servers made a comment on how cute it was that you girls decided to go out on a girls night. You and the brides smiled at each other mischievously.
   You'd come to notice that the brides liked to flirt with men on occasion for the fun of it. You did the same but on this occasion, the brides dragged you aside.
   Verona was very passionate and dominant with her kissing, thrusting her tongue in your mouth. Aleesha was sweet with her kissing and gentle as if she was afraid to hurt you. Marishka was passionate yet gentle at the same time, somewhere between Verona's and Aleesha's kissing.
   It was sweet and you loved it.

So now we've got the brides added! Next up, nickname time!