New Character: The Graverobber

For all my Repo! The Genetic Opera fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   It's the middle of the 21st century and organ failure had become a world wide epidemic...
   You lost your mother shortly after your sister was born. Your father was a repo man and your sister, Shilo, was infected with some kind of disease. You hate this life.
   Don't worry, though, cuz soon you will meet your man!

Meeting Him:
   You had taken to escaping the house quite frequently, unlike Shilo who stayed home all the time.
   One day, when you were both outside, you ran into a man digging up graves.
   As he sung about the joys of his "21st century cure", you couldn't help but notice how much he kept his eyes on you.
   Eventually, the authorities showed up and you had to run. There was something about that man though. Something you just couldn't put your finger on.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   Shilo was ok. You made sure of that. You had sent her home while you took a look around.
   And who should you run into but the Graverobber?
   He was teasing you and telling you how pretty you were but, just like before, the authorities showed up and you had to run again.
   But this time, he was taking you with him.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   As time passed, you began to spend more and more time with the Graverobber and came to really like him.
   He seemed to genuinely care for you and was constantly flirting with you. You became good friends but could you be more?

He Falls In Love With You:
   The Graverobber fell in love with you!
   He loved how brave and awe-inspired you always seemed to be. He thought it was adorable.
   On top of that, you were attractive, funny, and laughed at his jokes. And you had the most beautiful voice he'd ever heard.
   So fall he did and he fell hard!

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with the Graverobber!
   Aside from the fact that he was gorgeous, he was funny and brave and a total sweetheart.
   He was so passionate about his music and definitely had the voice to match.
   So you ended up falling just as hard for him as he did for you.

First Date:
   You had been hanging out with the Graverobber a lot. One day he got up the courage to ask you if you wanted to go on a proper date with him.
   Of course you said yes! He took you to a steampunk festival and you had a great time with him.

First Kiss:
   The Graverobber didn't seem the kind of guy to be the touchy-feely type guy so a few dates later, you kissed him first. When he realized what you were doing, he grabbed you and gave you a much more passionate kiss.

Nicknames:
His: my heart
Yours: my darling

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:  When your dad decided to drop by with his new girlfriend (which will be revealed later how they got together), you were excited that you could finally introduce him to the Graverobber

  When your dad decided to drop by with his new girlfriend (which will be revealed later how they got together), you were excited that you could finally introduce him to the Graverobber.
   You also invited Shilo to come and your godmother, Blind Mag, who was also bring her girlfriend.
   Dinner was a comfortable affair. Naturally, the Graverobber liked Blind Mag as he loved her music and he liked Shilo. Your dad was the only issue for him.
   He was more than a little angry that your dad had kept you under lock and key for so long. You tampered down his anger as you knew your father wasn't like that anymore.
   The rest was smooth sailing from then on.

You Move In With Him:
   You'd been living with the Graverobber ever since the opera incident a while back.

Pet:

Your Relationship:   It's very sweet

Your Relationship:
   It's very sweet. He doesn't push you to do anything you're not comfortable with and involves a lot of cuddling!

His Best Friend:
The Phantom of the Opera

When You're Sick:
   The Graverobber felt so bad. He did whatever he could to help you.

When You're On Your Period:
   On the other hand, there are some things out of his control so he would run once he knew what was going on!

He Gets Jealous:
   He doesn't get jealous.

His Theme Song:

Zydrate Anatomy

So we got this good-looking man added!