New Character: The Sanderson Sisters

For all my Hocus Pocus fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You are an enchantress that lived back in medieval times. Your power gained you love but also hatred. The master who trained you had loved you so much that he sacrificed himself to save you.
   You hid in Salem for awhile until you found out the old Sanderson Sisters were witches. Time to meet your ladies.

Meeting Them:
   You had moved to Salem after your master died. You were upset beyond words and wanted to be left alone.
   You worked as a healer and healed all types of wounds and sicknesses. You kept mostly to yourself although you listened to the occasional bit of gossip.
   One day, you hear the news that the witch trials had started. You were surprised to learn that you were not the prime suspect but rather the three old spinster ladies who lived out of town.
   You were appalled since you'd heard only good things about them and how kind they were.     You decided to warn them.
   You knocked on the door and heard noises from inside.
   "Sar-Ah! Make yourself useful and answer the door!"
   Rather than an old woman answering the door, it was a young, beautiful blonde-haired woman in a purple dress. You could've sworn she'd been old yesterday.
   "Hi, Sarah Sanderson! It's your neighbor, (y/n) (l/n). I need to talk to your sisters."
   "Come in."
   A red-headed woman in a green dress was sitting in a chair, fanning herself.
  "Winny. It's the healer from town, (y/n) (l/n)."
  "Yes? What do you need?"
  "Hi, Winifred Sanderson! I have a very important matter to discuss with you and your sisters. Is Mary here as well?"
  "Grr...hang on!" She raised her voice, "Ma-Ary! Get in here!"
  A dark-haired woman in a red dress came running in. "I'm coming, Winny!"
  Once all the Sanderson Sisters were in the room, you explained the reason for your visit.
Winifred raised an eyebrow. "Why would you warn us of this?"
  "Because I don't want three innocent women to get killed."
  "Oh we're not innocent." Mary giggled.
  "Not at all!" Sarah laughed.
  "Far from it." Winifred added with a growl in her voice.
  "Then you are witches too?" You asked in surprise.
  "Yes. And we need your help. We must disappear until we can safely return."
  "I will stay until I can bring you back."
  They performed the spell and conveniently disappeared. You took the spell book, ran back home, and locked the door, waiting until you could reawaken them.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
  It was Halloween night in the '90s.
  You finally thought the Sanderson Sisters were safe to return. So you lit the black flame candle and they returned.
  You warned them things had changed and they would need to get used to how things were now.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
  You've been spending time with the Sanderson Sisters for awhile now. You taught them everything you had learned about the '90s and they'd adapted pretty well.
  As time passed, you grew close to the Sanderson Sisters. They were the only ones who understood you and, since your family had long since passed, they were the closest thing you had to family.
  Needless to say, they became your best friends.

They Fall In Love With You:
   The Sanderson Sisters fell in love with you!
   It was at different intervals and for majorly different reasons.
   Mary fell for you first. She thought you were sweet and she admired your bravery for standing up to Winifred. She also felt bad you had no family.
   Sarah took awhile. She liked you, of course, but she always assumed she'd keep flirting with men. She never thought she'd get won over by one person, least of all a women! But you were sweet and actually respected her as a person so she was happy.
   Winifred took the longest. She was determined to fight any and all feelings she may hold for you but she couldn't help it. You were the only one who had the audacity to stand up to her where everyone else bowed to her every whim.
   Eventually, they were all won over.

You Fall In Love With Them:
  You fell in love with the Sanderson Sisters!
  It was weird for you to fall in love with not just one woman but three women!
  But you couldn't help yourself!
  Winifred was tough on you but you respected that about her. Mary was sweet. And Sarah was...Sarah but you liked that about her too.
  Somehow, you got won over by three crazy witches!

First Date:
   You were working at your job at Hot Topic when the Sanderson Sisters arrived. Your boss went over and complimented their awesome cosplay. You'd told them what that was and they just said thank you.
   Then they marched over to you and Winifred grabbed your arm, saying, "Come with us, dear!"
  "Where are we going?"
  "To take you on a date!" Mary said.
  "Ok." You shrugged. "What are we doing?"
  "Oh you'll see." Sarah added with a wicked smirk and wink.
  Winifred brought you to a fancy dinner. Mary brought all of you to a movie. That night, when you went home, Sarah ended the evening by pulling you into a dance.

First Kiss:
   After a few dates, Sarah kissed you passionately. Mary said, "I want some of what she's having!" Then she kissed you. Winifred rolled her eyes and kissed you last, completely dominating you.

Nicknames:
Winifred's: mistress
Mary's: sweetheart
Sarah's: beautiful
Yours: my pet or my enchantress

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   None of you have any family still alive

   None of you have any family still alive.

You Move In With Them:
   The Sanderson Sisters had fixed up their old home. It looked so much better and had all the new modern stuff added to it.
   One day, they asked if you would move in with them. Of course, you agreed and the four of you lived happily in that house.

Pet:

Welcome to the family, Sanderson Sisters!