The Graverobber Lemon

What can you say?
     Your life has been a mess for years, everything from your dad being the repo man and lying to you and your sister about it to everything he did to Shilo to the mess the 21st century had become to the tragic night at the opera when your dad had barely escaped with his life and your sister went on the run.
     The one constant in it all was Graves. He had been there the whole time and had saved you on multiple occasions. He was your everything, the one thing that kept you grounded and sane. Without him, you thought you might not have made it at all.
     Graves was very understanding, doing everything in his power to make things easier for you and to keep you happy. Granted, it was hard what with the state the world was in but he did what he could and you loved him for it.
     With that, however, came a bit of trouble. Graves tended to keep you on a bit of a short leash, mostly keeping you near to him, that way he could be sure you wouldn't be hurt. He tended to be very overprotective and sometimes wouldn't let you do certain things or go to certain places because of it.
     While it bothered you, though, you tried to remain optimistic about it, knowing that he had a tendency to be a bit overbearing at times when he wanted to keep you safe, not realizing that you could take care of yourself.
     All of this finally came to a head one day.
     So it's no secret that there were people out there who did not have your best interests at heart. You had assumed, however, that after Rotti died, that you'd be safe from danger. That proved to be just not true.
     One day, you got kidnapped by some of his old employees, namely those bitchy women who used those baton/taser things to knock you out. When you came to, you were tied up inside Rotti's old mansion.
     You began to panic, not knowing what to do, when Graves came bursting through the door, rushing to save you. He untied you and told you to run while he dealt with the problem.
     Minutes later, the two of you had escaped the place of your imprisonment and made it back home where he locked and bolted the doors tight, alarms on, everything secured.
     Only then, did he allow himself to face you, an angry and pained look on his face. "What did you think you were doing?!" He shouted.
     "I didn't do anything! Those women--"
     "Are no longer a problem!" Graves snarled, angrily.
     "Why are you so mad at me?!" You shouted back. "Why?!"
     Graves turned around and backed you towards the wall. "BECAUSE I ALMOST LOST YOU AND LIKE HELL IF I'M GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN!"
     You felt a tingle of fear run down your spine but another feeling was also in the back of your mind that wasn't fear.
     Graves softened at the look. "I'm sorry I scared you. You should never be afraid of me."
     "You're acting like my dad!" You had no idea where the angry words came from but they escaped your lips before you could stop them. "You promised you were different!"
     Graves regarded you for a second before pinning you against the wall, bracing his arms on either side of your head. "I do what I have to to protect you." He whispered, gently. "But I am nothing like your father."
     "Dad thought he was just protecting me and Shilo too."
     "This is different!" Graves insisted. "I love you! I can't lose you!" He stared deep into your eyes. "If I lost you...I don't know what I'd do."
     He moved forward so fast, you didn't comprehend he had even moved until his lips were on yours, pressed firmly against yours, none too gently.
      "Mine!" He growled, pulling you closer to him so your body molded into his. He thrust his hips sharply against yours, making his clothes erection rub against you in just the right way, making you let out an involuntary moan.
     Chuckling darkly, he moved his lips down to your neck, nipping along your pulse point, making more moans escape your lips.
     "Please, Graves!" You moaned out.
     "Please what?" He asked, pulling away to smirk at you in that sexy way he usually did. However, this time, a heated feeling rushed straight to your core.
     "I need you!"
     "Then c'mere, my darling. Let's not fight anymore. Let me take care of you."
     With that, you leapt into his arms. Luckily, he was ready and he pressed you against the wall to steady you on his hips. His lips were suddenly on yours again, his hands on your hips, rolling his hips into yours as he teased you through your clothing.
     You nipped at his lips, making him go even more crazy. With a growl, he pushed the skirt of your minidress up and tore off your underwear, discarding it on the floor.
     Graves then inserted two fingers inside of you, moving them around and driving you crazy with lost as he growled in your ear.
     He then carried you to the bed and tossed you down onto it. You bounced on it before settling. That's when his hand darted out and wrapped around your ankle, pulling you roughly to the edge of the bed.
     You shrieked in surprise but inevitably, submitted. His hands had now grabbed ahold of your hips and pushed your dress up again.
     Graves lowered his head and licked a long, slow stripe across your wet opening, dipping inside to tease your folds and then your dripping center. More moans escaped your body, enough so that you should've been embarrassed but you couldn't care less. The only person who could hear you was encouraging you to make noises.
     Graves moved his tongue to your clit, closing his lips around it and sucking strongly as his fingers finally breached you again.
     Your first orgasm crashed over you full force, making you buck your hips against his face as you came. He cleaned you up, a naughty smirk painted on his face the whole time.
     The second he removed himself from your aching pussy, he was on you again, tearing off the remainder of your clothes, wasting no time before sucking a nipple into his mouth, pressing you down into the mattress where you couldn't escape.
     You grabbed for his own clothes, slightly pleading with him to take them off. His lips moved back to yours, quickly tearing off his own clothes until he was as naked as you.
     He couldn't stop kissing you, just as he couldn't keep his hands off you. The feeling was mutual, though, and it wasn't long before he was thrusting into you, rotating his hips until you took him all inside you.
      "This is all I need." He promised. "Just this sweet pussy taking me so well. Fuck, baby! I'm gonna cum soon!"
     "Please!" You begged.
     Your begging fueled his fire and he kept pumping into you at breakneck speed until he finally came, filling you past the brim.
     Panting from exertion, Graves pulled you closer, settling you in his arms as you drifted off. He kissed your head and fell asleep shortly after.