New Character: Kevin Wendell Crumb

For all my Split fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
You have no family left to speak of. They all died years ago, leaving you on your own.
You're honestly not sad about it though because your family was very abusive when they were alive. So you count it as a small loss.
That's not to say you were a bad person or anything. On the contrary, you were a very sweet young woman but you had been hurting for a long time.
You won't be hurting much longer because soon you will meet your man, crazy as he is.

Meeting Him:
You had spent some time with friends and a potential date. Afterwards, you got bored and was about to start heading home when everything went wrong.
A man walked up to your car. He got in without a word and knocked you out with a toxic spray. You didn't get a good look at him but it didn't matter because you were out like a light.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
When you woke up, you were in a small, windowless room. You could hear some people arguing, two, maybe three men. One man reprimanded another man, saying something along the lines of, "You shouldn't have kidnapped her, Dennis! She is an innocent young woman!"
They argued for a bit more before a man entered. He introduced himself as Kevin and apologized for Dennis kidnapping you. He offered you some food. You wanted to leave but he was reluctant.
"What life do you have back there anyway? You have no family, no loved ones, very few friends who wouldn't miss you very much if you disappeared anyhow. What's there to return to?"
"How do you know so much about my life?"
"I have reason to believe that Dennis has been watching you long before he kidnapped you so he'd know when was the best time to strike."
"I don't care. I want to go home."
He looked off into the distance. "I have to go." He rushed back out the door with no further explanation.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
Over the next few days, you came to realize that the man you'd met had Multiple Personality Disorder and that's why he acted so strange.
You had written out a list of his personalities. It went as follows:
•Kevin: the original. He is sweet, kind, polite, and gentle. Does not approve of his other personalities.
•Dennis: strict, OCD, somewhat violent, pervy, and obsessive. He is the one who kidnapped me.
•Hedwig: a 9 year old boy. Sweet, goofy, and fun to be around. He seems to look up to me as a mother figure.
•Patricia: a cross-dresser. Strict, cold, calculated, and at times a sweetheart. She is a good friend.
•Barry: a complete sweetheart and the one I think I could fall in love with.
•Jade: a sweet girl, diabetic, a teenager, kind, and a good friend.
•The Beast: terrifying. I've only seen him once and I nearly died from the encounter. He remarked that I was pure. From previous experience, that tells me this is a good thing.
You ended up having a complicated relationship with all of them.

He Falls In Love With You:
Kevin fell in love with you!
You are a sweetheart and all of his personalities agree on one thing: that you should be together. Kevin, Dennis, Barry, and the Beast all approve of a relationship while Hedwig, Patricia, and Jade are fine with friendship but want the others to be happy.

You Fall In Love With Him:
You fell in love with Kevin! (And others!)
It was a complicated relationship to be sure. You were certain that you were in love with Kevin and Barry. Dennis still made you nervous but you loved him too. Hedwig was still a child so you kept your affections around him toned down. Patricia and Jade you thought of as great friends. As for the Beast, you were still terrified of him but were certain you loved him to some extent as well as he was the most protective of you.
Sure, he had many different personalities, some you hadn't even documented yet but they all seemed to hold a special spot in your heart.

First Date:
This was different with each personality.
Kevin was nervous and stutters a lot when asking you out. He was a sweetheart who took you to the fair.
Dennis didn't fuck around! He walked up to you, said, "Date tonight." Then he took you to the movies.
Hedwig never asked you out since he was a child but you did spend a lot of time together.
The same was true for Patricia and Jade.
Barry was just as nervous as Kevin and took you out to a fancy dinner.
The Beast never had time for dates. It was usually either killing someone or fucking the shit outta you with him.