forty two.

taehyung's pov

when i woke up the next morning, i felt jungkook's arm around my waist as he held me close. i could feel his soft breathing hit the back of my neck.

i smiled fondly as i recalled the night before. how sweet and gentle he was with me. the way his body felt on top of mine, making love to me.

i drew circles on his forearm that was wrapped around my tummy. my heart fluttered as i remembered the way he told me that he loved me.

suddenly he groaned, tightening his arms around me as he woke up from his sleep.

he realized i was awake once he felt my fingers on his arm.

"good morning beautiful." he kissed my shoulder sweetly.

"g-good morning kookie." i tried turning around to face him, but the pain in my lower back prevented me from doing so.

i whimpered loudly as i halted in my movements. jungkook sat up quickly, looking alert.

"what's wrong?"

"i-it hurts- i can't." i pointed down.

jungkook seemed to realize what was wrong as he stared at me. his concerned look quickly changed into one of pride.

"you're sore? huh?"

i nodded slowly. looking at him with big eyes.

"why's that?"

he wanted to hear me say it.

"b-because of you."

"just me. just me. just me." he repeated in a whisper by my ear, softly nibbling at it.