twenty one. (M)

please read author note at the end. very important.

jungkook's pov

college classes had started right back up the following week after we came back from taehyung's house.

i had just gotten home from my class, sighing as i carelessly threw my book bag as far away from me as possible.

i looked around the empty dorm, confused as i had figured taehyung would already be there.

his class had ended fifteen minutes before mine, i had felt awful when he asked me to wait for him and i had to let him down.

i sighed, figuring his professor probably took longer on his lecture.

'hey are you out yet? im at the dorm already♥️'
i texted him, hoping he would open my message.

another ten minutes went by before i heard the door knob turn and taehyung's small frame came into view.

i was busy texting namjoon on my phone, only to look up and see the back of taehyung's head disappear inside the bathroom.

i frowned, wondering why he hadn't greeted me at all. my concern only grew when i heard the sound of the water running, meaning he was taking a shower.

but he had just taken one before he left for his class.

my brows furrowed as i grew confused about his actions.

-

twenty minutes had gone by when i finally heard the water stop running. i sat up, waiting for him to exit the room.

once he did, my eyes went wide at his actions.

now it was no secret that taehyung was extremely shy about his body.

so when he stood infront of me and dropped the white towel that was wrapped around his body, my throat went dry.

he didn't say anything only climbed onto my bed naked as he straddled me.

"taehyung what-" i breathed as i placed my hands firmly on his waist.

he crashed his lips against mine, making me groan into the kiss. he was acting almost desperate for my touch.

once we both pulled away, he spoke brokenly, "please. i-i need to feel you. i need you close." he whimpered, his breathing heavy.

i immediately flipped us around, having him lay beneath me.

i quickly removed my clothes, opening the lubricant to coat my fingers.

"no, it's okay. i just want you." he spoke softly as he grabbed my hand.

"baby it's going to hurt-"

"it's okay." he spoke, almost desperately.

i ended up granting his wish, going straight to coating my hard member.

i lifted his thighs gently, as i positioned my member at his entrance, slowly pushing in.

taehyung's back arched as he let out a low moan, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

i pushed myself completely inside, waiting for his body to adjust to the stretch. wanting nothing more than to pound into him without mercy.

i groaned as i felt his tight walls clench and unclench around me, driving me absolutely insane.

"y-you can move now." he whimpered as he grabbed onto my biceps for support.

"fuck, you feel so good baby. so tight for me." i whispered in his ear as i thrusted into him.

he let out a high pitched moan as i brushed against his prostate, harshly biting his lip.

"m-more." he whined as his nails dug harshly into my arm.

i grew shocked for a second, never in my life had i heard him beg like that.

for me to take him roughly. it was usually me just getting out of hand.

nonetheless, i quickened my pace, watching as his petite body jerked back and forth, my hands on either side of his face.

i watched as taehyung came undone, his body shaking lightly before he came all over his tummy.

i followed soon after, releasing my hot seed inside of his body, watching as he moaned softly at the feeling.

"are you okay baby? was that too much?" i brushed his hair out of his face gently as i remained inside of him.

"no- it was perfect." he sighed softly, before i repositioned our bodies to lay sideways, knowing he wanted to cuddle as our bodies remained connected.

it never crossed my mind to ask him what had caused him to act that way.

...i should have asked.

-

kisoo did NOT rape taehyung.

he just feels 'dirty' so he showered.