sixty.

taehyung's pov

it was safe to say my actions shocked both of us. he stood frozen for a second before he began pushing me away.

i only tightened my arms, trying keep him pressed against me. i could feel his warmth against my skin, and i almost cried at the feeling.

"let go! get off!" he shouted at me as he broke free from my hold. my strength was nothing compared to his.

i whimpered at his words. feeling completely broken inside.

"why? why are you doing this?." i whispered as i stood infront of him.

"can't you see taehyung?! im a fucking failure! i couldn't save her! i couldn't do anything. i fucking sat there as i watched her die infront of my eyes and i couldn't do a single thing about it." he shouted in my face, his face red as tears streamed down his face

"you're not. don't say that." i whimpered.

"everyday i have to wake up and remind myself why i don't deserve anything. i don't deserve to have a family, or friends. i don't deserve to be happy... i don't deserve you." he cried, as i shook my head at his words.

"but... i still want you." i confessed as hot tears streamed down my face.

i didn't give him a chance to protest before i leaned forward and pressed my lips against his soft ones.

it was almost instantly that he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him as he hungrily kissed me back.

our lips molded together slowly, almost savoring the taste of one another. i moaned softly as he dominated the kiss.

when we pulled away, his eyes peered into mine with a look that i hadn't seen in so long. my knees almost buckled at the emotion.

it was love.

and then there was an 'us' again. a broken boy who had let his thoughts torment him for so long and the innocent boy who wanted to give said boy anything and everything his heart desired.

the end.

-

there will be an epilogue, stay tuned!