one million special

surprise ! im back for one final chapter of what he wants !

-

three years later

"are you nervous?" jimin asked taehyung as they sat in his living room, a warm cup of tea in both of their hands.

taehyung sighed as he took a small sip, "of course i am, i mean what if he says no."

jimin could see just how anxious and scared taehyung looked, reaching out and gently rubbing his back.

"im sorry i should probably get going, jungkook is almost out of work a-and i want to tell him tonight." taehyung slowly got up, jimin following suit.

"good luck baby. text me to let me know how it goes, love you." jimin whispered as he hugged taehyung one last time and let him go.

once he was gone, jimin sighed into his lonely apartment as he hugged himself with a small frown on his face.

he quickly shook his head at his thoughts before picking up his phone and calling seokjin to see if he could go over, tired of hearing silence as the only response.

"hello?" seokjin's mellow voice sounded over the phone, instantly making jimin's tummy ache lessen as he swallowed hard before replying.

"hey, can i come over?" jimin asked softly, almost afraid that the answer would be a big fat no.

there was silence for a few seconds before seokjin's heavy breathing filled the phone.

"of course you can jimin. im making beef stew for dinner, namjoonie's almost home." he replied, his voice soft and gentle.

jimin nodded his head before realizing that seokjin couldnt see him and replied that he would be over soon.

small tears clouded his vision as the familiar sting filled his nostrils.

he quickly wiped his tears before running into his room to put on some shoes, purposely avoiding the opposite side of the room and the empty hangers.

he hated the feeling, and he hated bothering his friends with his constant whining and crying.

he hated how his heart would hurt and his voice would crack as soon as someone mentioned his name, and he would have to reply that he was fine and that he was holding up just fine.

he hated feeling like he had to be taken care of, afraid of telling others how he truly felt, incase they took it upon themselves to call the other boy and tell him how much jimin was suffering.

he didnt want to be selfish.

once he made it to seokjin's house, he didnt bother knocking as he simply twisted the handle and opened the door.

immediately the smell of seokjin's delicious stew hit him square in the face.

he gulped harshly as he inhaled the smell, smiling softly because of how much it smelled like home.

his small feet pitter pattered all the way to the kitchen where he found seokjin busy humming a random tune as he wore his bright pink apron.

"hey hyung." jimin spoke softly, eyes cast downward as he took a seat on a stool by the island.

seokjin quickly turned around to look at him, eyeing jimin cautiously, almost like he was afraid the boy would burst into tears any second.