forty three.

jungkook's pov

"hi mom."

i smiled gently as i placed the pink roses over her tombstone.

"im sorry i haven't came around lately... but i have to tell you something..." i trailed off as i sat down on the grass.

"im going to propose to taehyung tomorrow... i had been thinking about it for a while now and i think it's a good time, you know? we have been together for almost three years and its the happiest i have ever been..." i looked up at the sky for a second, drawing in my thoughts.

"i wish you could be here... to see me get engaged... god, mom im going to get married... i hate that you're missing this." my tears fell like a waterfall.

"i need one of your hugs so much right now. i want to see you be proud of me." i wiped my tears furiously as i sniffled.

and then i felt it.

the harsh blowing of cold wind hitting me dead straight in the face.

i closed my eyes for a second, gasping at the breeze. i smiled lightly as i tilted my head back.

"thank you mom... i love you."

i smiled softly, my eyes shimmering with tears.

-

"jungkook where have you been? i missed you!" taehyung ran to me and buried his face into my chest as i walked through the door of his parents house.

"sorry baby. i had to... do something really fast." i stroked his hair gently as i rubbed his back.

"...oh?" he pouted as he let go of me, scrunching his nose up cutely.

he looked a bit hurt at my discretion but i couldn't exactly tell him what i had been doing.

he turned to walk back upstairs before i grabbed his wrist gently, turning him around.

"hey, come here. i love you." i murmured as i gripped his waist, pulling him close.

"i-i love you too." he huffed as i took the opportunity to press my lips against his soft ones.

-

not gonna lie, i cried super hard while writing this lmaooooo :(