thirty.

jungkook's pov

i wasn't in serious, life threatening pain.

except the amount of blood dripping from my wound clearly stated otherwise.

i managed to hide the wound as i made my way back to the dorm, knowing that taehyung would probably run there first.

i winced as i dragged my feet up the stairs of the building, clutching my stomach carefully.

my head casted down to hide my pain as i passed by a group of college guys.

once i opened the door to the room, taehyung's body came crashing against mine, making me hiss loudly.

"jungkook! oh my gosh, what happened?" he cried as he stepped back, barely noticing how i clutched my abdomen.

"nothing." i spoke through gritted teeth as i tried to walk past him.

"let me see- oh my gosh- y-you're bleeding!" i watched him panic as he removed my blood stained hands.

"it's nothing. he barely cut me." i lied as i tried to brush it off.

"let me see- oh my- we need to get you to a hospital-"

"-no!"

i knew he was going there and it was exactly what i was trying to avoid.

i hated hospitals.

ever since my mother passed in one, those places have always haunted me.

the smell makes me sick to my stomach.

"b-but jungkook you are going to bleed out- it can get infected! a-and it's all my fault!" taehyung cried as his hands shook lightly.

"stop! just stop! it's not your fault. don't you ever say that. everything is going to be okay." i gently cupped his cheeks with my bloodied hands, knowing that he was going to have red stains all over his delicate flesh.

it was silent for a few seconds before taehyung spoke through his tears, "i-i can stitch it up for you."

of course, how could i forget. taehyung was in the medical field meaning he had learned all the basic stuff most doctors would.

like giving stitches.

"are you sure? baby you don't have to-"

"jungkook just go to the bathroom, ill get all the stuff." he wiped his eyes as he gently pushed me towards the door.

i silently obeyed, taking off my shirt as i had already stained most of it.

i watched as he came back with all the necessities, as he prepped the needle with alcohol and got the thread.

"this is going to sting." he mumbled before pouring a small amount of alcohol onto the wound, making me groan loudly in pain.

"im sorry." he sniffed as his fingers trembled.

he looked terrified.

i didn't blame him. no one should be performing surgery on their boyfriend.

"i-im going to start okay?" he warned me making me nod my head as i closed my eyes.

i felt the needle go pierce my skin as he began sewing me up, my head thrown back as i gritted my teeth.

"are you okay?" he asked me as he continued working on me.

"i'm fine." i hissed.

it was about another 15 minutes before he finally stepped back, claiming he was finished.

"be careful." he spoke as he gently cleaned around the sewed up wound.

i nodded as i felt him place a large bandage over his work, covering the wound from my eyes.

"thank you tae." i whispered as i grabbed the back of his neck, swiftly bringing his lips against mine.

"i love you. please don't scare me like that again." he whimpered against my skin.

"i love you too my sweet angel. i'll always protect you."

he smiled softly as he helped me lay down on my bed.

he was about to go over to his own bed (which he never used because he always ended up in mine) before i grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"lay with me."

"but you're hurt. i don't want to risk it." he bit his lip.

"please. i want to hold you."

"...okay." he spoke before climbing onto my bed.

-

welp. how was that?