forty.(M)

jungkook's pov

"w-what are you doing?" taehyung asked when i slowly pulled down his underwear.

"do you trust me?"

"yes." he immediately replied.

"okay then, get on your knees on the bed." i instructed him.

"j-jungkook?" he shyly grabbed my hand.

"it's okay baby. i won't hurt you."

he waddled over to the bed before slowly getting on his knees.

i licked my lips before i slowly stalked onto the bed.

i laid down on my back, my head resting on my pillow.

"come here baby. sit right here."

"w-what?" he mumbled softly as i grabbed his hips, guiding him to sit directly onto my face. (WTF SISKSKSKSKSKS)

i groaned loudly once his pink hole hovered above my face, his legs on either side of me.

"u-uh-" he stuttered as i gently spread his cheeks, admiring the beauty that he was.

i slowly pressed my tongue against his rim, listening to the pretty noises that left his lips.

"j-jung-kook-" he gasped.

it only fueled me to press in further, my tongue now inside of him.

i could feel his thighs shaking around me lightly, adding to the feeling of lust deep inside of me.

i gently retracted my tongue, pressing kisses against the pink puckered hole, my saliva coating the surrounding.

"feels good." he moaned quietly as i lightly slapped his cheek. (ass cheek you fuckers.)

i grabbed his hips, guiding him down to fully sit on my face. i started moving his hips gently, showing him that it was okay to start riding me.

it was a few seconds before i felt him begin to move on his own accord, gently moving his hips as i licked every surface that i could reach.

he whimpered loudly when my tongue slipped back inside him, his legs trembling in pleasure.

"o-oh!" he moaned softly as he rocked his hips gently.

"i-im-" he didn't get to finish his sentence before i felt a warm substance on my chest and i knew he was done.

i gently tapped his ass, telling him to slightly sit up.

i barely managed to slide out from beneath him before his shaky legs gave out and he fell headfirst onto the soft pillow.

"baby are you okay?"

"y-yeah. im just tired." he mumbled as he shyly pressed his face into the blankets.

"okay love. go to sleep. i'll be right back." i mumbled as i ran to clean up my chest.

what a day.

-

DONT EVEN SAY ANYTHING YALL. IM SORRY IT WASNT AS GOOD BUT LIKE THEY ARE BOTH AMATEURS SOOO