fifty two.

taehyung's pov

when we woke up the next morning, my parents were both long gone to work. i gave jungkook some painkillers, seeing as he was hungover.

"i'm sorry." he said quietly, after we had sat in silence for five minutes.

"its okay." i replied dryly.

"no, its not. i should not have gotten upset with you. it was stupid. in the back of my head, i knew you would do anything for me, and i was taking advantage of it. its not right."

i bit my lip as i hung my head. i grabbed his hand in mine, as i looked up at him with a smile.

"i love you so much jungkook. and you're right, i would do anything for you."

his eyes looked glossy as he stared intensely at my face. he suddenly leaned in and captured my lips. i grabbed his face, pulling him closer.

it was desperate. both of us hungry for one another as jungkook gently pushed me onto his lap. his hands cupping my bottom as i grabbed onto his shoulders.

i whimpered when he bit my lip, pulling away from him. he hummed as i caught my breath.

i was in the process of getting off his lap, when he suddenly asked,"hey can i charge my phone? it died on me last night."

"yeah, here." i grabbed my charger off my desk and handed it to him.

it was a few seconds before it turned on, i watched as his eyebrows furrowed. he furiously began bouncing his leg as he typed away on his phone.

he suddenly lifted the phone to his ear, calling someone.

"jungkookie, what's wrong?"

"my mom is at the hospital since last night. i-i don't know what's wrong." his voice cracked as he waited for someone on the other line to answer.

my stomach dropped.