fifty.

taehyung's pov

hoseok drove us to the location jungkook had sent. the ride there was quiet. both of us lost in our thoughts.

it was probably two in the morning by the time we got there. my small frame was shivering, i had no idea if it was because i was cold or i was scared.

it was a bar. there were a few drunk men outside. some sitting on their motorcycles, smoking god knows what.

i cringed slightly at the smell of smoke that lingered in the air. hoseok was beside me, tensing as we entered the place.

there were a few tables aside from the bar area. men were playing cards at one table. a few whistled as we passed by.

hoseok pushed my back gently, leading me away from the men.

we looked around at the tables, having no luck finding my drunken boyfriend. until we heard a strangely familiar voice arguing loudly.

"hey! i said another one! are you fucking deaf?!"

it was jungkook.

he was sat at one of the bar stools, swaying lightly as he waved around an empty beer bottle.

"jungkook!" i shrieked when i saw his state.

he turned around slowly, he hiccuped as he spoke.

"why-why are you here? you should've stayed with hoseok." his breathe smelled of alcohol. i hated it.

"jungkook, c'mon. let's get you home." i ignored his comment, gently pulling him off the stool.

he didn't fight back, only mumbled under his breathe. hoseok helped me guide him to the car.

"can you take us to my house? it's best that he doesn't go home in this state." i sighed, feeling horrible that i was the cause of this.

i looked back at him in the backseat of hoseok's car, his eyes half closed, mumbling about how much he loved me.