five.

jungkook's pov

my breath came out in loud puffs as small moans of pleasure reached my ears.

small beads of sweat trickled down my forehead as i thrusted my member inside the tight heat engulfing me.

i could feel the burning sensation on my backside from his fingernails digging into my skin.

but i didn't care, as long as i got to witness the beautiful sight of the boy beneath me coming undone.

the way his cute little face scrunched up, and his pouty plump lips parted lightly. his teeth began to chatter from the sensation that i had created within him.

i quickened my pace, loving the feeling of his walls around me. the way his body molded to my touch.

the way my rough hands held his gorgeous wide hips, keeping him in place. the soft, tan skin of his stomach did things to me that i'd rather not say.

he made me insatiable.

many say that after a few years into a relationship you begin to lose interest in your partner. that has not been the case for me.

i think i kind of went in the opposite direction.

i don't think ill ever get tired of hearing his cute little giggles when i say something that he finds absolutely absurd.

or when his small little hands land on my chest after we finish making love at ungodly hours in the morning.

he's the only one that i want, the only one that ill ever want.

he was made for me as i was made for him.

i feel horny ): enjoy, enjoy!