thirty four.

i was serious when i said no angst (:

jungkook's pov

well it certainly wasn't what i had expected.

as yoongi quietly unlocked the door with his key, we threw the door open harshly, expecting to find a mess everywhere.

except there was no mess.

only three bodies cuddled up in one bed, my taehyung between jin and jimin who were groggily opening their eyes at the noise.

my eyes softened as i watched taehyung stretch his arms cutely before he yawned in jimin's face.

i couldn't help but notice jin's body pressed against taehyung's back, his arm around my baby's waist.

he shouldn't be allowed to do that, i pouted.

"w-what's going on?" taehyung spoke softly as all three boys sat up on the bed.

"how was your night baby?" i asked him as jin slowly got out of the bed, allowing me to slip in beside tae.

"it was so much fun." he giggled as i gently pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"let's go get breakfast?" hoseok suggested before we all agreed, going back to our dorms to change.

-

all day taehyung had been giving me this weird stare that i had no idea what it was about.

i kept asking him if something was wrong but he just kept blushing and shaking his head. i was beginning to think that i did something wrong.

we were currently watching tangled in our dorm, the day almost over as we ate pizza.

it was then that he started.

he began pressing innocent kisses on my cheek before he started going down my jaw, making me close my eyes.

i felt him shift on the bed before i felt his body onto of me, straddling me.

i gripped his waist gently as he continued his assault, making me slightly confused as to why he was acting like this.

his small hands started sliding down my shoulders before they fell much lower, in a region that he had never touched before.

his fingers grazed the button of my jeans before i watched him blush deeply, "jungkookie, can i?"

i cursed.