thirty seven.

jungkook's pov

"taehyung what is that?" i asked as i examined the small bag in his hands as he walked through the door.

"i-uh- nothing." he mumbled as he poorly tried to hide it behind his back.

"let me see baby." i stretched my arm as i waited for him to hand it to me.

i cocked my head to the side curiously as he blushed furiously under my gaze.

"what's wrong?" i asked right before i snatched the gift bag right out of his hand.

"-wait!" he shrieked as he tried to grab it from me.

i smirked lightly before opening the small bag, curious at the contents inside. my tongue rolled over the side of my cheek as i tried to contain my rising anger.

"who gave this to you." i bunched up the lace material in my fists as i raised it up to him.

he looked at me with scared puppy eyes as his lips parted open.

it was a matching set of lingerie with black lace material.

who in the fucking hell.

"j-jimin. he said it was a gift for doing good with you. h-he said you would like it. im-im sorry." taehyung mumbled, appearing to be slightly scared.

i sighed before realizing that it wasn't taehyung's fault that jimin was a horny asshole.

"baby it's not your fault okay? im going to go have a word with jimin. he shouldn't be giving you those kinds of gifts." i said gently as i cupped his cheeks with my hands.

-

"jimin this is too far man. don't give taehyung these kinds of gifts again or ill have to bring yoongi into it. and you know how angry he can get."

i watched as jimin rolled on the balls of his feet with his head slightly casted down.

"i just thought it was a good little gift for taehyung's hard work. and plus, you are going to tell me that it wouldn't compliment him." jimin teased.

"shut the fuck up. only i can think about him like that." i practically growled.

"yo chill. i have yoongi okay. and are you forgetting the fact that im a straight up bottom, asshole." jimin huffed.

"so what if you're a bottom?"

"are you stupid? two bottoms don't make a top." he rolled his eyes at me.

"that's the first time ive heard you take pride in that." yoongi spoke right before he entered the room, making us both freeze.