three.

jungkook's pov

we were all sat at the diner near our campus. the seven of us had made it a ritual to eat together at least once a week.

jin had been staring at yoongi since he got here, making him shift under jin's judgmental gaze.

i tried not to laugh at the situation, although i, myself had no idea what jin had read from the text message.

i looked down slightly to my left, seeing taehyung sipping his strawberry milkshake silently.

i cooed as his cheeks puffed up and his eyes went wide, it was adorable.

"do you want to try it?" he asked me with wide innocent eyes.

he lightly pushed it towards me, allowing me to suck on the straw. i heard him giggle as i exaggerated my reaction to the delicious taste.

"taetae can i try it? i got vanilla." jimin pouted from the booth across.

"su-"

"no, try yoongi's." i was quick to grab the glass from taehyung's small hands.

"but he got chocolate and i don't like it." he pouted, making my baby pout right back at him.

"sorry minnie. jungkookie says no." taehyung stuck his bottom lip out sadly.

"oh come on. chocolate is the best, what the fu-" jimin clamped his hand over his boyfriend's mouth, stopping the curse words from tumbling out.

"caught it." jimin giggled as if it were a game.

taehyung gasped from beside me, making me whip my head to look at him.

"wow, im never able to catch jungkookie's. you're quick." he complimented like a child, clapping his hands.

"guys, hoseok just texted me that he's running a little late but he's on his way." namjoon informed us as he typed away on his phone with jin hovering over his shoulder.

yoongi huffed and rolled his eyes, still ticked off about how clingy and nosey jin was.

although i knew it was all playful banter, yoongi could never hate someone like jin, funniest dude i knew.