twenty three.

jungkook's pov

you know that moment when you're in your house, eating popcorn and watching a drama with nothing else to do?

and then you see those dramatic scenes where the husband catches the wife cheating and goes absolutely insane?

yeah i always told myself that i would never act like that. i would handle the situation in a formal manner and even go as far as to let the other person explain.

all thought of that flew out the window the second kisoo turned around with a smirk on his face.

time seemed to stop as i turned my line of vision towards taehyung who had tears streaming down his face.

was it because he had been caught? my inner conscious spoke to me.

i felt my face extremely hot with anger as i clenched my fists tightly. i could feel the prominent vein on my neck from the strain.

"hey man-" he didn't get the chance to finish because i turned him around, swiftly landing a punch across his jaw.

"j-jungkook!" i heard taehyung shriek, seeming very far in the distance.

i wasn't focused on him at the moment. i could deal with him later.

i was too focused on beating the shit out of kisoo. i thought he was my friend. how could he do this to me?

"you son of a bitch!" i yelled as i continuously threw punches his way.

he didn't even attempt to fight back, only smirked at me with bloody teeth as i repeatedly beat him.

"it was worth it. how does it feel to know that taehyung was also mine. that i touched him and pleasured him in ways that you could never." he spat as he watched my reaction.

"s-stop! j-jungkook please. he's lying. don't believe him!" i could hear taehyung's small voice screaming at me but it was like my brain was blocking him out.

kisoo fell to the floor as i repeatedly kicked his stomach over and over again, never satisfied with my rage.

i only saw red.

i could feel taehyung's small hands on my back trying to push me away but i shrugged him off, not done with my backstabbing friend.

somewhere in the back of my mind, i heard the door swing open and screaming before i felt strong arms holding me down.

it was hoseok.

i couldn't make out his voice as i had tunnel vision and hearing, too blind with rage.

"let me go! let me go!" i yelled as i fought against hoseok's grip.

"stop it! jungkook, stop!" hoseok yelled in my ear.

i looked down at the floor where kisoo had just passed out on, the wooden floors colored with his blood.

"let's go!" hoseok managed to pull me out of the room.

the anger in my body had begun to diminish. my body felt numb as the realization of what i had just walked in on, sunk in.

in a matter of seconds, i seemed to regain my senses. i managed to rip myself out of hoseok's grasp, grabbing taehyung harshly by the arm and pulling him towards the exit.

"j-jungkook! y-you're hurting me." he whimpered as he helplessly followed me to the car.

i could hear the others calling my name, asking me to bring taehyung back but i yanked the car door open, pushing him in.

-

the ride to the dorm was silent. i could hear taehyung's small cries as he sniffled loudly.

i had a tight grip on the steering wheel, my knuckles turning white.

when we finally stepped inside the dorm he silently stood infront of me, covering his mouth to stifle his sobs.

he refused to look at me in the eye, finding the floor much more interesting.

"are you going to start talking or do you want me to believe what he just said."

-

hi i love you guys so much (: