7. - Daniel Ricciardo

For ricciardoaf ! Thanks for the request, really liked writing that one! xx

---

You hated storms. More than that, you were afraid of them. You had to drive 30 minutes from where you worked to where you lived, under rain buckets. Of course, this is the moment your old Toyota decided to break. You just had time to put the car on the verge on the road before the car stopped and refused to start again.

The intensity of the rain was just getting worse. You tried to call a mechanic, but your phone didn't have any service, probably because of the bad weather. You were starting to get cold in your car, it was late October after all. The thunder was ringing in your ears and if felt like the lightning was getting closer to you each time it appeared in the dark night.

You put you raincoat on and grabbed your bag. You had seen enough movies and reports to know that it was dangerous to stay in a car during a storm. Somewhere in the middle of Milton Keynes, you were running on the street, trying to reach a house as fast as possible.

The first one you saw was quite isolated, hidden by bushes and a big gate. You didn't really have time to look for something else though, so you rang and hoped that the owner would be nice enough to let you in until the rain stops.

"Hi, so sorry to bother you, my car broke down, would it be able to find shelter in your house during the storm please?" You told the intercom. Nobody answered but the gate opened enough to let you pass and you rushed to the front door of the beautiful house.

A young man let you enter. He had brown hair and chocolate eyes and you recognized the Australian accent in his mouth. He was very handsome and the wide smile on his face only made him more charismatic. You told him everything about your misadventure and he nodded, saying you could stay as long as you would. You felt strangely at ease with him.

"Take off your clothes."

"I'm sorry?" You asked. Who the hell did he think he was?

"Not like that!" He laughed when he saw your face. "You're soaked, you're gonna be sick if you stay like that. You can have a shower and I'll give you something to wear until your clothes dry."

You nodded and sighed in relief. He was really nice. Daniel, that was his name, showed you the shower and left you a bathrobe to wear afterwards.

"How about some hot chocolate?"

"That would be quite comforting, thank you Daniel."

"Please, call me Dan." There was his smile again. Damn. He could play in a publicity for Colgate.

After a good shower, you put the bathrobe on and let your clothes on the heater to dry. You joined Daniel downstairs. He had already filled two cups with some hot chocolate. You joined him on the couch, just next to the fire. It felt like Christmas Eve. You told him about your job as a teacher, and he told you about his as a racing driver. The conversation went on without any blank. You were connected, both interested in each other's life, and in each other, period.

Your body language betrayed the both of you. You kept playing with your hair as he leaned into you more and more. You naked feet were fold under your butt and you knees were now touching his thigh. The fire was the only source of light in the room, which made it very intimate and comfortable.

"You can sleep here tonight, the storm doesn't look close to end."

"Are you sure? Won't it bother you?"

"Of course not, silly." Like it was the most natural thing in the world, he pushed a strand of hair away from your face. Instead of putting it behind your ear, he played with it, his fingers slightly brushing your cheek at the same time.

You surprised yourself by putting your head on his. Maybe it's the long day and night, maybe it's him, you didn't know, but you suddenly lost all restraint. You were supposed to be a timid girl but you felt so much at ease with him and his whole body was so appealing that you could barely hold yourself.

You kissed the inside of his wrist without leaving his eyes. You felt him shiver at your touch and you stopped, waiting for a sign that he wanted to go on. He gently grab on of your feet to guide your leg on the other side of him, making you straddle him. His fingers stroke you ankle, your calf and the beginning of your thigh.

The temperature had risen a lot. Pressed against his body, you could already feel the budge in his pants and you teasingly moved your hips against him, getting a low groan out of his throat. Your hands in his hair, his lips attacking your neck, it didn't take long for his fingers to take the belt of the bathrobe off, and the thunder was soon covered by your cries.