Finding sleep - Antonio Giovinazzi

Still not so comfortable about writing smut... But hey, I had to try! This is for ricciardoaf, I hope you enjoy this! Think you may like this DannyRicc17, you probably taught me everything about smut and Antonio Giovinazzi ahaha

---

It was the middle of the night in Australia when you woke up. Antonio kept turning around in the bed, which was unusual for him. He had the habit to wake up in the exact same position he fell asleep in, with you in his arms. Feeling the bed moving and the absence of his body against yours woke you immediately.

"Are you alright?" You whispered, your voice tired with sleep. You heard him sigh as he stopped moving.

"I can't sleep. Thoughts are rushing through my head and I just can't sleep." You heard in his voice he was tired and desperate. You didn't recognize the smiling and joyful guy you loved. Something was definitely up.

"Is it because of the race?" You turned in the bed to face him, hoping he would find comfort in your eyes he could distinguish tanks to the moon light coming through the window.

"I don't know. Probably." He sounded so weak it broke your heart.

It was his first race back in Formula 1. Tomorrow, he would be driving a Sauber on the circuit of Melbourne. He was ready, he had been working his whole life for this moment. His work on the simulator was impressive according to the team, the tests in Barcelona confirmed it. Even his teammate Kimi Räikkönen praised him. He qualified in 13th, which is great for a rookie on a Sauber.

Antonio was confident for everything, except Formula 1. He knew how difficult it was to make it to that level, but he also knew how easy it was to fail, be replaced, and never have a second chance. This was not a sport that allowed failure, and he feared it with all his heart.

The media kept comparing him to his teammate, Kimi Räikkönen to the driver he replaced, Charles Leclerc, to the 4 time champion, Sebastian Vettel. There was one question in the mouth of every journalists: Does Antonio Giovinazzi have what it takes? Does he have what it takes to be a Formula 1 driver? Does he have what it takes to be in the Ferrari junior program? Is he worth so much time and money?

Yes, he was. You were sure of it. He, not so much. You knew he was doubting himself, you didn't know it was so much that he couldn't sleep.

"You know you're a great driver, Antonio. You know you're made for this. You'll do great. Just trust yourself, it has brought you to here."

"I know babe. But I just can't seem to focus, my mind is going as fast as my car right now and it's not something I can control." The despair in his voice was too much to handle.

"What if I can help you focus on something esle? Will it help?"

You saw his eyebrow arching interrogatively, not understanding where you were going with that.

"What do you mean?"

You didn't answer, only smiled cheekily before leaving a sweet kiss on his lips. You pushed on his naked torso to make him lie down on his back. He complied, probably not having the strength to fight against it anyway.

You straddled his waist, and ran your hands from his cheeks to his neck, his shoulders, his torso. You could feel the heat radiating from his body underneath your touch. Soon, your lips traced the path of your hands. Antonio sighed contently at the feeling of your mouth against the muscles of his torso. You put the blanket over your head as you sank lower. You were stopped by his shorts that you put down his legs, his cock sprawling on his abdomen. The size of it never stopped to impress you.

Antonio stired underneath you, impatient of what was to happen. You answered his pleas by seizing his manhood in your hand, gently stroking him up and down. When you heard his breathing becoming erratic, you moved your head closer, adding your mouth to the fun. Your tongue first licked the pre-cum on the mushroomed tip, receiving an instant reaction from Antonio when his hips jerked closer to you, asking for more. You enjoyed the feeling of him against your tongue, sensing the veins pop up as you licked from the base to the head.

Finally, you took his length between your lips, twirling your tongue against it in a slow manner. Antonio's hands grabbed your hair to guide your rhythm, pulling you up and down his length as it pleased him. You didn't mind as you were doing this for him. The whimpers coming from his mouth were heaven to your ears. You gently stroke his balls, knowing this would drive him to the edge. He came into your throat and you swallowed, wincing at the sour taste. You never liked that and it was actually the first time you did it with Antonio as he usually pulled away before coming into your mouth, knowing how much you don't like it.

You licked the remaining of sperm on his cock before pulling his shorts back up. Antonio took your lips between his as soon as you faced him again, thanking you for your gesture.

"Do you think you can focus on sleeping, now?" You asked as you lied your head against his torso, which was burning even more than before.

"Definitely! Thank you babe."

After a last kiss on your hair, Antonio fell asleep peacefully, holding you tight in his arms, only waking up when his alarm clock rang, in the exact same position.

You cheered him loudly in his garage during the race, for him to bring back the car safely with a 10th place, winning his first ever point in Formula 1 and making you a proud girlfriend.