2 is better than 1 part II. - Daniel Ricciardo

Second part of a previous one shot about Daniel Ricciardo and his physio Michael, for onceuponxwars ! Not very proud of this, sorry 🤔

---

"It's obvious she's coming with me."

"And why's that? No, honestly I think she should come with me."

Michael and Daniel had been arguing for 20 minutes on who you would spend Christmas with. They were acting like possessive kids who didn't want to share their toy.

The past few months had been magical. You were surrounded and loved by the two most extraordinary guys. Hopefully your weird relationship was kept secret, no one knew beside the three of you. The season was over now and you were terrified of what would happen in March, when the boys would work for Renault and you would stay at Red Bull Racing.

"You know what? I'll spend Christmas with my family, on my own. You can do whatever you want." You were tired of hearing them argue about you like that. They couldn't even see that you were anxious about next year, all they cared about was themselves.

---

The three of you were staying at Daniel's in Australia for the New Year. It felt great spending Christmas with your family, not thinking about Formula 1, although you missed the boys a lot and had them on your mind all day long.

"Come here baby." Michael opened his arms for you in the kitchen. You were preparing some toasts for the New Year's Eve. You snuggled into his broad chest and breathed in his scent.

"Still have room for me?" You saw Daniel leaning against the kitchen's door, looking at you lovingly. You nodded and opened an arm for him to join you in a group hug. Those were the two most important persons in your life at the moment.

"We're worried about you."

"What's on your mind, princess?"

"I'm scared." You raised your head towards them. "I'm scared you won't be with me next season." You blinked a few times to prevent the tears in your eyes from falling on your cheeks.

"Why would you say that?"

"We won't be in the same team anymore. What if we can't handle it? I-I can't imagine my life without you guys."

"You won't lose us. Ever." Michael left a peck on your lips.

"We'll still see each other in England and during the race weekends. It'll be alright, Y/N. You'll see."

"Let's enjoy what we have right now. The three of us. You're our favourite person in the world."

"Let us please you, Y/N." Dan was whispering in your ear. "Let us worship you and show our love to every part of you."

"I'm so in love with you." You were crying, this time of joy, not understanding how lucky you were to have those two amazing boys for yourself.

Daniel left a trail of kisses on your jaw before biting your neck, sucking the skin to mark his territory on you. Michael took care of undressing you, letting your summer dress fall on the floor before unclasping your bra and pulling your panties off. You stood naked, Daniel before you and Michael behind, the both of them kissing your neck.

Your nipples were rolling between their fingers, their head between your thighs, their tongue tasting your desire for them, their mouth on your nub, their hips against yours, and their hard member rocking your whole world.

"It's almost midnight, boys." You were lying in bed, your whole body aching from the hot love making in the kitchen. They both had their head on your breast and you were stroking their hair.

A few seconds later, you heard people in the street shouting and celebrating the New Year. You were so lost in your own world that you missed the counting. You didn't even have dinner nor drank champagne, too busy having each other for dinner.

"Happy New Year baby."

"Happy New Year, princess." They both raised their head to look at you. Your face was still red because of the intensity of the sex you had.

"I want us to be the exact same in 2019. Just loving each other, not caring about the world." You whispered.

"I want to make love to you in every country of the world." Michael said.

"And I want to wake up by your side every day." Daniel added. "Let's move in together. The three of us. No jealousy, just pure simple love."

"Let's do that. When we go back to England, we can look for a house where we could make nice meals, watch movies and stay naked all day long."

Despite their change of team, you knew they still loved you and will still love you. It didn't matter the colour you wore, blue or yellow. When you were together, you were untouchable. You would have never thought something like that would happen to you, but these two men were the best thing that happened to you in 2018 and you were determined to keep it that way in 2019.

"You know what I want right now?" They looked at you interrogatively. "A midnight swim." You wiggled your eyebrows and it was enough for you to feel their member go hard against your thighs. "The first one in the water can do anything he wants to the others." You whispered and jumped out of bed, under their stunned stare, running naked to the private beach behind Daniel's house, ready to dive your love into the Indian Ocean bordering Perth.