Sickness - Dorian Boccolacci

Just a short OS for phoebe-durm because we talked about Dorian the other day and how cute he would be taking care of his sick girl. + enjoy the picture ahaha

---

Your throat was hurting all day long. You could barely focus in class because of it. Your lovely boyfriend made you a warm soup in the evening to ease the pain but it didn't do much. You went to sleep early while Dorian was still watching TV. You heard him join you and you snuggled against his warm chest, hoping to feel better on the next day.

---

You woke up feeling hot and sweaty. Some of your hair were stuck on your forehead. You were shivering despite your body being on fire. You groaned as you felt your pulse against your forehead, a headache growing by the minute. You had to pluck up the courage to grab a paracetamol downstairs.

"Where are you going?" You heard Dorian's sleepy voice behind you, his arm holding you against him when you tried to get out of bed.

"I don't feel so well." You turned to him.

Dorian became alert all of a sudden, lightning his night table light up and looking at you for any sign of illness.

"What is it?"

"I'm hot and cold at the same time and my head hurts so much." You whined.

Dorian put a hand against your forehead before leaving a kiss on it. It eased the pain, but only for a moment.

"You have a fever. Stay here, I'll grab an Advil."

The bed felt cold when he left, heightening your shivers. You hadn't been sick in a while, and you couldn't remember the last time you felt this bad. Fever really is a bitch.

"Here babe, can you sit up?"

You straightened yourself, Dorian holding your head up as you drank the pill. Your throat was still hurting, meaning it was painful to swallow, but you did it anyway. Dorian pushed away a strand of hair stuck on your face and he touched your t-shirt and shorts, both were wet with sweat.

"I'm going to change your clothes, alright? You'll only get colder if you stay like that."

You nodded, not bothering to answer. You put your arms up for him to take your shirt off, replacing it by one of his. He then took away your shorts and helped you put on a jogging, to make sure you wouldn't be cold. He helped you lie in bed again and covered you with the duvet, making sure no part of your body was left in the cold air of the room.

"You shouldn't stay with me, you'll get sick." You whispered. Your eyes could barely stay open as another wave of tiredness engulfed you.

"I don't care." He lied next to you and held you tightly in his arms. You sighed contently when you felt his warm body against yours. He left small kisses on your forehead, your nose and your lips. "I'm here for you Y/N. Through sickness and health."

You smiled as his sentence strangely looked like wedding vows. Dorian always seemed to make you laugh even in the worst situations. That's part of why you loved him so much.

"I just want to be with you, mon amour. You know I'll take care of you, every day and every night."

You sighed at his words. How lucky were you to be with such an amazing guy? Once again he showed you that you couldn't live without him anymore. He was your best friend and your lover. You loved him more than you could ever tell.

"I'll make sure to take good care of you if you get sick Dorian. I love you."