44. - Daniel Ricciardo

This is a Mafia!Dan for brauni2001 . First time I write an alternative universe with a F1 driver! Hope you enjoy :)

---

You were shouting at the top of your lungs. Two men had grabbed you and taken you into a dark alley while you were on your way home. One of them had stopped you in the street to ask you the time and, while you were looking at your watch on your wrist, the other came behind you with a hand on your mouth to guide you to the alley. You managed to bite his hand which made him pull away, giving you enough time to scream for help. He slapped you hard, making your whole face tingle, and pushed you hard against the wall.

Help didn't take long to arrive.

"What the hell are you doing?" A deep voice exclaimed. You could only catch the tall shadow of a man entering the alley and you struggled even more against the two men, one holding you against the wall and the other silencing you with his hand again.

"Nothing man, my girl just had a bit too much to drink." One of them answered.

"Why don't you let her talk for herself?" The man came closer to you and didn't even let the two answer. He pushed one away from you, making him fall on the ground, and punched the other on the face. The two ran away from the alley and you could expire the breath you were holding, tears streaming down your face because of the fear you just had.

"Are you alright?" You couldn't muster a word to your saviour. Your breath was erratic, almost like you were having a panic attack. You touched the back of your head after a sudden pain and your hand turned red. You were bleeding from your head, and you were almost sure your cheek was damaged too.

"Here." Your saviour slipped an arm under your knees and the other behind your back, holding you bridal style. Your head rolled on his chest. You were struggling to keep your eyes open, feeling suddenly very tired.

Through your half closed eyelids, you saw the man's face as he was leaving the dark alley and walking on the main street that had lights. He was tanned, dark curly hair, deep brown eyes and plump lips, with a stubble. He was looking like an Italian piece of art.

You guess you fell asleep, because when you opened your eyes again, the man was leaning you on a bed covered by a dark blanket. The room you were in was huge, all in dark colours, and was very luxurious. You were wondering who this man was.

"What's your name?" The tone of his voice was strong, making you believe he was used to give orders. He sat next to you and you straightened yourself.

"Y/N." Your voice was husky because of the tears you had cried. He grabbed a wet towel and started applying it on your cheek that was swollen. He went in the room next door and came back with some disinfectant and cotton.

"This is going to sting." His voice was much tender now and he was leaning very close to you, so much that you could feel his minty breath on your face. He applied a cotton full of disinfectant on your upper lip and you made a move back because of the pain. "Stay still." His leading tone was back again and he held your head in his hand to make sure you wouldn't move away again. You saw him wet his lips as his stare was fixated on yours and your heart started beating faster for no reason. "What a shame, hurting a beauty like you." His thumb traced your lower lip after he was done wiping away some dried blood.

After he tended to the injury at the back of your head, he helped you get up to guide you to the bathroom where you could take a bath. He started the water and gave you a dressing gown for after your bath.

"Can you stay with me? Please." You begged, not feeling like being alone again after what just happened to you. Without knowing why, you felt like you could trust this guy.

You undressed yourself with your back on him and entered the bath that instantly warmed your cold body. The man was staring strongly at your face, almost as if he was dealing with a dilemma.

"What's your name?"

"You don't need to know my name." He answered.

"You know mine..."

You stepped out of the bath after washing yourself and stood up, naked, in front of him. You saw him gulp before he handed you the dressing gown to cover yourself, but you made sure to leave it open.

"I should thank you, for saving me and making sure I was alright." You started kissing on his neck, biting at some places. His pulse was increasing and he was breathing loudly through his nose. Finally, he pulled you away from his neck by grabbing on your hair, gathered in a ponytail.

"I'm dangerous." You raised an eyebrow, not understanding where this was coming from. "I'm leading the local mafia. I'm not a good man." His voice was strong and you could see he was conflicted between his duty and his desire.

"I've never felt safer than being with you." You pushed yourself against his body and let the gown slip from your shoulders. "With me, you haven't been anything but good." You opened the buttons of his white shirt to run your nails on his torso. When your fingers started taking care of his belt, he pulled your hands away from his body and took a handful of your bum to make you wrap your legs around his waist. His hold on you was so strong you were sure it would leave bruises.

"Daniel, that's my name. But until I say so, call me Mr Ricciardo and show me the good girl that you are. Tonight, you're mine. My queen."