22, 28. - Max Verstappen

Enjoy KamiiTth, thank you for the request!

---

"I can't wait to be in Bali!" You told Daniel, your big brother. You were meeting some friends from Australia there, and you had managed to convince Daniel to invite his teammate, Max, who had been your boyfriend for a few months. Daniel was still struggling with that, you could see it bothered him to see his baby sister with his teammate. But in the end, Max was making you happy, and at least he knew the guy.

"You better not spend all your time with your mouth glued to Max's, or I'm sending him back to the Netherlands!" Daniel exclaimed as he pulled both his and your luggage out of the taxi.

"Can you stop with that? You used to like him before we got together!"

"Yeah, key words being 'used' and 'before'. I'm sorry Y/N but every time I see his face I imagine you with him and it's making me sick."

"You do know I'm not a little girl anymore, right? You should start seeing me as a sexually active 20 year old."

"Oh my God you did not just say that!" Daniel entered the airport angrily and you followed him with a smile on your lips. He was so easy to piss off that you couldn't prevent yourself.

Daniel was still sulking when Max arrived. You made sure to kiss him passionately to bother your brother a bit more. He was ridiculous and he didn't even realize it.

You sat next to Max in the plane, Daniel just before you, who made sure to ignore his teammate for the whole flight.

---

The first few days in Bali were great. You visited a bit and relaxed, enjoying the weather and the country. That was the first time you went on holidays with Max, not counting the trips you did for his races. Dan was acting as nice as he could, although you could see his disgusted face every time Max showed you a bit of affection. This was actually quite funny to watch so you made your best to act all lovey dovey with your boyfriend.

You had decided to spend the night in the villa you had booked with your friends from Australia. Those were mostly Dan's friends but you had known them since you were a little girl and you had grown close to them.

You made a barbecue and played games most of the evening. You didn't like to go out much, you'd rather have a night in with friends. Max was getting along with your friends and you were impressed of how much this trip was bringing you closer to each other.

"Alright, I need your advice on something." Ben, Dan's childhood friend, said after you finished a game of Time's up.

"Shoot."

"My girl asked me the craziest thing the other day." He shook his head and laughed just thinking about it. "She wanted to do a sextape. I mean, it was a fantasy for me when I was a kid, but when she told me that I didn't know what to say! It totally turned me off."

"Damn Ben, this is every men's dream! Do it already!"

"Yeah well I was a bit surprised to hear that from her, you know. Have you guys ever done a sextape?" Ben's head was staring at each one of you, waiting for an answer.

Some exclaimed some "No, I wish!" or shook their head. Max, on the other hand...

"I did! Remember babe?" Max put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you against him. What the hell was he doing, you were thinking. You never made a sextape, you would have remembered it if you did!

Max's eyes quickly showed you it was a game and to play along, which you did.

"Yup, that was quite a turn on, I can assure you. You should definitely try it Ben!" You nodded, taking a sip of your drink.

Dan's friends were surprised by yours and Max's statements. Daniel's baby sister had done something they never had. It was like they only realized at that moment that you weren't a child anymore. After the initial surprise, they laughed and some even congratulated Max. Ugh, boys.

One wasn't laughing at all. Daniel was sulking even more than he had the entire trip, this time an angry look on his face. He was almost ready to jump and attack Max. It amused you to see his reaction. You were about to tell him this was just a joke, but decided against it. You would tell him on the next day. He was acting like such a baby since the beginning of the trip that you wanted to get your revenge.

---

You and Max decided to go to sleep as you had a big day planned next, going to the forest to see the monkeys.

"Let's do this!"

"What?" You asked, finishing to take your make up off. Max was looking at you excitedly in the bathroom's mirror.

"Let's make a sextape."

You laughed loudly.

"Are you joking?"

"No. Come on, it'll be fun! You said it yourself, it's a total turn on. Don't you want to do something a bit crazy for once?"

You hesitated, Max had a point. But you couldn't do that, could you? Was there even a Kim Kardashian somewhere inside you?

"My brother will have a heart attack if he knows about this, you know that, right?"

"He already thinks we did it." Max shrugged, clearly not bothered by Daniel's reaction. He was still eyeing you and you could see lust in his eyes, which almost made you whimper in excitement. You could not think clearly anymore, your body, heart and soul were longing for him.

"What are you waiting for, then? Touch me."