73, 77. - Lewis Hamilton

For artvlewis 😘

---

"LEWIS HAMILTON GETS COSY WITH EX NICOLE SCHERZINGER DURING THE BRIT AWARDS"

You closed The Sun website as your eyes were starting to sting after looking at the blurry pictures of your boyfriend leaning into his ex to talk in her ear.

Somehow you knew this would happen. He was famous and hot and always surrounded by freaking models and superstars. You knew he had a long relationship with the Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger years ago, of course, it was all over the papers back then. He never told you much about it except that she was his first real love and that it broke his heart when they broke up. Of course he would go back to her as soon as he could, you thought.

You shook your head and made yourself a tea. You couldn't sit still and kept seeing the two of them everywhere you were looking. You were going insane.

You patiently waited for Lewis to come back from his morning run, but you couldn't help thinking he was out with her.

"Hey babe! Slept well?" Lewis cheerfully closed the door of your apartment in Chelsea and made his way to you for your morning kiss. You usually didn't mind when he was sweaty. You took a step back and kept your stare cold, showing him not to come near you.

"Were you with her?"

"What? Babe, what are you talking about?" He nervously chuckled and took another step forward. You put your hand in front of you, making him stop again.

"Don't come closer."

Lewis was looking at you like he didn't understand anything, which only made you more pissed. You hated when he made you look like a brat, making a big deal out of nothing.

"Did you have fun yesterday evening?"

"Yeah it was cool, but I already told you about it when I came home, babe."

"How was Nicole?"

Lewis sighed loudly and shook his head as you crossed your arms on your chest.

"So this is what it's all about."

"Yeah, it's about you 'getting cosy' with your ex, like The Sun would say!"

"I'm sorry Y/N, I should have told you I saw her. But you knew she was going to be there. And I swore to you nothing happened, I barely even talked to her 2 minutes."

"That's not what the newspapers are saying." You shook your head.

"You know how they are! They twist everything! We crossed path, she congratulated me for my new title and I for her last projects. That's all. Besides, she has a boyfriend, and she knows I'm with you."

Tears came into your eyes. You wanted to believe him, and you did, but something inside you still made you insecure about this.

"Why are you with me?"

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"You could have anyone. Popstars, models, actresses. You're always around pretty and famous girls who live in the same world as you. Why are you with me when you could have a Nicole?"

"Because she's not you. None of them are you. You're right, I could have anyone, but that's you I want, and no one else. You know, there are many reasons why Nicole and I broke up. The main one is because I didn't see myself living my whole life with her. But I see myself growing old with you. I mean, we've only been together for less than two years so I don't want to make you run away, but I've been wanting to ask you to marry me since our first date. I know I want to share my life with you and, someday soon, I'll give you a ring and ask if you want that too."

Lewis stood in front of you, this time you didn't push him away. He wasn't the kind to show his feelings. Sure he told you he loved you, but it was the first time he talked about his feelings for you so openly. You knew it took a lot for him to do that.

"Please, stop comparing yourself to all those girls, because you are so much better than all of them. I've trusted you when I gave you my heart. That's something I never did to them, even Nicole. I thought I did love her, but as soon as I met you I realised I had never loved before you. You're my one and only, Y/N. You're my very own model, my superstar."

He wiped a tear away from your cheek with his thumb and started kissing your face. Your forehead first, then your nose, your cheeks, your ears, your neck, before coming back to your lips. It felt like a first kiss all over again. It was like he stood naked in front of you, showing you his whole person, not hiding anything. He made you feel the pureness of his love for you and that was all you needed to be reassured.

"I love you Lewis." You whispered against his lips and was drowned into his chocolate eyes. He pulled you close against him and pushed a strand of hair away from your face.

"I love you, Y/N. More than anything."