The abandoned house - Pierre Gasly

I know you wanted some horror ChachaScamander but I couldn't do something too terrifying and bloody 🙈 I hope you'll still like this!

---

Pierre had sent you a text earlier that day, telling you to meet him at a special address in Normandy. He didn't want to give you any more information, which you found weird because he usually couldn't keep his mouth shut.

It was late in the afternoon but the night had already fallen when you entered the small town where the address was. Your GPS led you to an abandoned house, the kind of house there always was in a horror movie. Just the sight of it gave you goose bumps.

It was a huge mansion, mostly dark because the wood was rotten. There were trees surrounding it and, of course, the street light in front of the house was going on and off. You glanced around you, looking for Pierre, but he wasn't anywhere. His car was parked in front of the mansion, though, so he had to be there. You looked again at the house and cursed Pierre for making you enter a creepy house when he knew you were easily terrified.

As you approached the house, a dog howled from afar, which made you take a step back. Taking a deep breath, you moved again and finally pushed the front door open. It wasn't locked, but it was creaking incredibly loudly.

"Bloody Pierre Gasly." You whispered, hesitantly putting a foot into the house. You couldn't see anything inside so you used your phone to make some light. The room was huge with a gigantic staircase in the middle, leading to the upper floor. You could imagine it being covered in gold and red velvet a few decades ago, it must have looked beautiful.

You shouted your fiancé's name through the house but was welcomed with only silence. You went from room to room, exploring the huge mansion, and stood back in front of the staircase. You had to look on the first floor.

Pierre always liked to make jokes, but this one was definitely not funny and you hoped he had a good reason for making you come all the way here. The wood was creaking under your feet and you had to silently pray for it to hold a bit more. God only knows how many people have stepped on this staircase through the years, this house was at least a 100 years old, if not more.

After crossing the last step, you saw a big painting decorating the whole balcony wall upstairs. It was covered in dust, and you used your hand to scrub it a bit to see the colour under the black dust. You could only guess how beautiful it must have been, to enter this house and see this huge coloured painting. You wiped your fingers on your jeans and continued the exploration of the house.

Finally your entered the last room of the floor. There, someone was looking through what used to be a window. You had a moment of hesitation. What if this wasn't Pierre? What if this was all a trick to lure you in here and kill you?

"Pierre?" You said quietly.

"Took you long enough!" He exclaimed, tuning around to look at you. You sighed in relief as you saw it was him.

"Well this house is not exactly small. Besides, you know how terrified I am of the dark!" You pushed his shoulder, pouting, and he took you in his arms to comfort you.

"Sorry babe." He kissed the side of your hair. "But I wanted you to see the house and I couldn't prevent myself from making a joke about it. So, what do you think?" He opened his arms and looked around him.

"About the house?"

"Yeah."

"I guess it used to be beautiful, decades ago. But now it's a hovel."

"It used to be my grandma's."

"Really?" You were surprised, Pierre had never told you about this house, nor talked much about his grandmother.

"She died before I was born. But I always knew about this house. It belongs to my family, but no one ever did anything about it. I want to buy it. And to renovate it. For us."

"Oh my God. For real?" You were looking around you and, suddenly, you could imagine the room with paintings and furniture and people in it. You could definitely imagine you live in here.

"What do you think? Could we be happy in here?"

"Yes, Pierre. This is the perfect house for our family!" You nodded with glistening eyes. You kissed him passionately and he hugged your back closely.

"We'll have to do lots of children to fill this huge mansion." He whispered cheekily against your lips, making you chuckle in happiness. Pierre and you were more than ready to start your family, soon as a married couple and owner of a beautiful house.