12. - Lewis Hamilton

Request from mrslautner__ 

---

You couldn't have asked for more for your 2 years anniversary with Lewis. He had prepared your favourite meal and desert and had decorated your Monaco house with your favourite flowers. This was a magical evening and you were now lying in bed in his arms after you showed your love to each other in the most delicious way.

"Remember the night we met?" Lewis asked, raising one of your hands to press kisses on each finger. You chuckled, remembering perfectly your first encounter.

---

It had been a long day at work and you still had to do grocery shopping because you knew you would come home to an empty fridge.

You were up since 3 in the morning. Hairdressers and makeup artists took care of you as you were yawning loudly. This photoshoot in the middle of London during the sunset was a great idea and the pictures in the end were really nice. But after that you had to meet with your manager at the Elite agency. She told you about a great opportunity for you: she signed you for a casting, it was to be the face of Lewis Hamilton's collection for Tommy Hilfiger. After she explained you and gave you some advice, you had to run to another photoshoot at the other end of the city. That's why, at the end of the day, the night already fallen on the capital of Great Britain, your feet were barely holding you and you couldn't wait to go home.

Of course, only one checkout was opened in your local Tesco, and the cashier seemed to take forever. There were 5 people before you and you were already picturing yourself falling asleep in the store.

Without apologizing, a man bumped into you to stand at the beginning of the queue. You raised an eyebrow. This was definitely not the right moment to mess with you.

"Excuse me? What do you think you're doing?" You exclaimed, startling the man who turned to look at you. You recognized him instantly. Lewis fucking Hamilton.

"I don't have much time, doll." He answered after checking you out.

"Because you think I have? Or these people?" You showed the customers in the queue. All had their mouth opened, probably impressed by a young girl who dared to respond to England's beloved champion. Well, you weren't English.

"Do you even know who I am?" He snickered.

"You could be the fucking Queen of England and I still wouldn't care. You queue up, like everyone." Astonished by your dark stare and you hard ton, he went to the back of the queue, not daring to answer anything. This man had already so many privileges, he could act like a normal person once in a while!

The old lady just before you smiled and whispered a "well done" before starting to put her groceries on the conveyor belt.

Finally, you arrived home to prepare yourself a salad with tomatoes, olives and emmental, before going to sleep. You could only hope for one thing: that Lewis Hamilton would not be present in the casting on the next day. You needed this job, this would finally be the opportunity for you to become a famous model and not be stuck with unknown brands and small campaigns.

---

"You amazed me. No one had ever dared to talk to me like that, I was so stunned." Lewis remembered.

"You were acting like a prick."

"I know. You put me back to my place." He laughed loudly. "You had such a fire in you, I loved it. And then, on the next day, I couldn't believe it was you again. It was a sign. I couldn't let you slip away from me again." You smiled as you remembered the day he was refereeing to.

---

A few girls had already taken the casting when you were finally called into the casting room. Your eyes immediately landed on the racing driver you rudely spoke to the day before and you blushed, hoping he wouldn't recognize you. You put a file with pictures of photoshoots and fashion shows you took part in on the desk of the jury, composed by Lewis Hamilton, a stylist from Tommy Hilfiger and a model representing the brand.

As they took a quick look of your pictures, Lewis Hamilton couldn't stop looking at you with a smirk. Of course he recognized you. You were screwed. You were not the kind to be easily intimidated, but under his stare you felt naked.

You were given an outfit of the collection to put on. It consisted in a sports bra and some red pants. Really comfortable. When you came back into the room with the clothes on, you were asked to parade to see how the clothes moved on you.

"I really like your energy! It's great that your face is new in the industry, but you have experience." The model explained, visibly captivated. The stylist from Tommy Hilfiger was more sceptical.

"I don't think you're the girl for us. I agree that you look like you can own a catwalk, but we need more than that. They are pretty girls everywhere. We need one who can be a voice, who won't hesitate to take sides on the social media."

You raised an eyebrow. How could he say you didn't have a voice? He knew nothing about you. Alright, you had been silent since the beginning of the casting, but that's because it's usually like that in this industry. Besides, Lewis Hamilton's stare on you was very intimidating and you didn't understand why, because you usually were not like that. Speaking of him, the Mercedes driver laughed after the stylist had finished talking. He quickly calmed himself to talk.

"Exactly, we need a strong woman who can speak for herself and stand up for what she believes is right. That's why I want you, Y/N." Your eyes opened wide. "I want you to be the face and the voice of my collection. No one else. We both know you're not afraid to speak up." He smirked and you blushed, again. But without knowing it, he probably gave you the best compliment he could have. "We can finish this casting, I don't need to see the other candidates."

Lewis stood up to shake your hand. The day before, in Tesco, you shut his mouth. That day, he's the one who startled you so much that you couldn't form any word.

---

"I was sure you would kick me out of the casting." You told Lewis, your hand gently stroking his hair.

"I couldn't. You fascinated me. I thought you were too gorgeous to be real." He chuckled. "But the campaign was perfect, everyone loved it. And then I started flirting with you. And damn was it hard! I always like when a girl plays hard to get, but it took forever and a long negotiation to make you mine. And it was all worth it."

You still couldn't believe where you were 3 years ago, and where you are at that moment. Lewis Hamilton is the best thing that ever happened to you. Destiny made a good job pulling you both in that Tesco, that day.