29 part I. - Max Verstappen

This is for mrslautner__ 

---

Your friend Victoria finally turned 19. She was the younger of your band and you always teased her about that. She was having a huge party in a bar that her brother privatised for her. Speaking about her brother, you would finally meet the famous Max Verstappen that night. Victoria had been talking about him since you two met in high school. But being a Formula 1 driver and living in Monaco, he didn't come back to his hometown very often, and each time he did you had something else planned. Victoria couldn't wait for you to meet him as she knew you would get along.

You had spent the day decorating the bar where the party would take place with some friends. Victoria didn't know anything about this but you were sure she would like it. You brought flowers, added some candles, napkins where was written "Victoria 19", and some other elements. The whole place was pink and white, which contrasted with the brick walls of the bar. It looked really nice.

You went back home to put a light pink dress on. It had thin braces and a nice cleavage and stopped just above your knees. You shaped your eyebrows and put some lipstick on, and you were good to go!

When you reached the bar, you could see that many people were already inside. Indeed, you were a bit late... But who comes right on time at a party, anyway?

"Y/N! Thank you so so much for decorating this place, the girls told me it was all your idea." Victoria hugged you excitedly as soon as you entered the bar. She had a drink in her hand and you could guess it was not her first one as she seemed way more thrilled than usual.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, of course! It looks great!"

"I'm glad then. Enjoy your night, Vic'!"

"Thank youuu! Where is my brother?" She turned on herself to look around. "I swear he was by my side just a minute ago!" She pouted. "If you spot him, just introduce yourself. I told him about you."

"Alright, no worries. I'll go grab a drink. See you later babe!"

Victoria kissed your cheek in a noisy way before she headed towards a group of friends about to start a karaoke. You grabbed a cocktail from the bar and took a short video of Victoria singing some 80s song to post on Instagram.

"Don't forget to identify her on that!"

"Of course not. I wouldn't be a true friend if I didn't humiliate her a bit on social media for her birthday." You answered the man who appeared from nowhere. Max Verstappen. You smiled once you recognized him and he did too, probably because he figured out who you were too. "Y/N." You said as you handed a hand for him to shake.

"Max Verstappen." He shook your hand, his fingers lingering a bit longer than needed. You bit your lip and his smile grew bigger as he noticed you weren't insensitive to his charms. "It was about time we met, Vic' can't shut up about you."

"Good stuff, I hope?" You took the straw between your lips, taking a sip of your sweet cocktail.

"Great stuff, though she didn't say how beautiful you looked."

"Flirting already, I see."

"Vic' told me so much about you that I already feel like I know everything." He leaned a bit more into you. "Why wait?"

"According to her, we would be perfect for each other." You let your drink on a table and came closer to him, touching the collar of his shirt with the tip of your fingers.

"How about we get out of here and find out?" He whispered in your ear, creating a warm bubble at the bottom of your stomach.

You slipped your hand in the one he was handing to you. With one last look around the room, you noticed everyone was cheering on a guy from your high school that was singing a Whitney Houston song, and Max took you out of the bar. His Aston Martin was parked just in front. As he sat behind the wheel, his hand slipped on your naked thigh, feeling the warmth of your skin.

He was looking at you in a way that you had to refrain yourself from jumping onto him right there. He took your chin between his fingers and gently planted a kiss on your lips that soon turned into a heated session. You pulled away when his other hand was coming really close to your inner thighs.

"Before we continue this, we have to agree on something." You started. "I'm not good for relationships. So, no strings attached, alright?" You bit on his lip in a seductive way.

Max was probably not thinking with his head anymore as you spotted the huge bulge in his pants. And man, was it appealing! You saw him nod before he dived on your lips again.

"No strings attached." He agreed.

---

Max took you back to his family home where he was staying when he was in the Netherlands. Hopefully his father was absent that night as he was travelling abroad.

You woke up naked, sore, and linked to the body of your best friend's brother. You sighed contently as you remembered the night you spent. You didn't sleep much, that's for sure, but it was definitely worth it. When you noticed the time on your phone, you figured you had to go back home. You still had an essay to write for the next day.

You put your underwear on and started looking for the dress inside the teenager bedroom. Nothing. Of course, Max had undressed you as soon as you two had stepped into the house. You grabbed his shirt that was lying on the floor to put it on before you went downstairs, after looking one last time at Max's cute face and hot body.

Your eyes were looking around the quiet living room in search for your dress.

"Behind the sofa."

You heard your best friend naturally declared from the kitchen. You jumped in surprise, having not spotted her, and started to blush like crazy as she had figured out what happened there.

"Thank you..." You shyly said and picked the dress, pulling the shirt off and replacing it by your pink dress from yesterday.

"Are you walk of shaming?" She asked before drinking a sip of coffee.

"I guess." You shrugged.

"No need, I knew this would happen anyway. Why do you think I was insisting so much for you to meet him?" She chuckled and you blushed a bit more, putting on the heels that were staying next to the door. "I'll make sure to give him your number."

You shook your head with a smile. Victoria was something else! A grin was planted over your face and you wondered if she had planned everything. Of course, she had.

A few hours after you had left the Verstappen house, your essay was finally finished. As you stepped into a hot bath to relax your sore muscles, your phone biped. A text. From Max Verstappen.