Cloud nine - Daniel Ricciardo

For ricciardoaf ! 💋 This is based on Daniel's costume at the Red Bull party (see above). I've never watched Top Gun, so I hope it's alright! I got mostly inspired by the Pearl Harbor movie.

---

"Come with me, I have a surprise for you." Daniel exclaimed as soon as he came back home after his last day as a Red Bull Racing driver.

It had been a complicated and emotional few days. Red Bull was like a family for Daniel, and although he loved the team and everyone there very much, he was glad he was finally leaving. It was the right time. He was struggling so much the last months with his car that it was painful to watch. Besides, he felt the team was now betting on his teammate, who had better results, instead of him. Officially, he was the first driver, but on the inside he felt he wasn't anymore.

You had expected tears when he came back home that day, knowing how emotional he can be. But he was surprisingly happy, probably excited to start a new chapter of his career and life.

He made you put your coat on and drove you two to the closest aerodrome. The sun was sinking and the place was empty, the employees probably all left already.

"Wait a second." Daniel had led you to one of the huge sheds. There, was a black and white twin-engined plane, which is a small plane for tourism with only a couple of seats. Daniel left to go to the office of the aerodrome, then came back dressed in a suit. But it wasn't the racing suit you were used to see on him, this was a suit for plane pilots, just like the one of Maverick in Top Gun.

"So remember I told you I was taking lessons to drive a plane?"

"Yes?"

"Well I got my licence last week! And so I thought I should buy myself a plane." He shrugged as if it was the most normal thing in the world to say, and to add to relax state, he was turning a key ring in his hand.

"Oh my God, you're crazy!" You chuckled as you finally understood the plane in the shed was Daniel's. "Also, congrats on your licence. Probably a lot different than driving a car!"

"Definitely, but I love it." There was excitement in his eyes, something you hadn't seen for a long time.

"And I love the suit." You smirked. "I'm actually thinking about replacing your racing suit with this, cause damn, you are hot!" You came closer to him and held the collar of his suit.

"Come with me, I'll take you on cloud nine." Daniel left a chaste kiss on your lips before taking your hand. Opening the plane, he guided you to a seat and he sat next to you, behind the control stick.

After he made sure everything was ready and safe, he started the plane and took off. You had never flown in anything except a big plane before, and being in front of the control panel was quite something. Daniel was explaining everything to you and you listened quietly, loving when he talks about something he is passionate about. The sunset was incredible and you had a gorgeous view of Milton Keynes and the surroundings.

"This is so beautiful." You whispered, but Daniel still heard you.

"Every time I'm driving or flying, I think of you. I couldn't take you in my racing car, but I thought I needed to take you in the sky with me." He linked one of his hands to yours, glancing at you for just a second before focusing his stare ahead of him. He was so handsome there, flying a plane with his Rayban Aviator in front of his eyes like a confident man.

"Thank you for this, Daniel. You have no idea how proud of you I am."

The plane ride came to an end and Daniel parked the plane back in the shed. You both got out of the plane, hand in hand. Daniel pushed you against the plane and kissed you like it was the first time. You could feel all his love for you in that kiss.

"Please tell me there is some place hidden in here where I can finally take this suit off of you." You were out of breath and your heart was about to break out of your chest. You had never felt so much desire for this man in the 2 years you have been together.

Daniel grabbed your hand again and led you to a corner of the shed where parachutes were being hanged. You played with him as you hid yourself in the parachutes, increasing the lust you both felt for the other. When your boyfriend finally caught you, you slipped your hands behind his neck to kiss him gently. Your kisses were noisy and you didn't care about anything but the other at that moment.

You opened up the kaki suit and Daniel stepped out of it, only wearing his boxers. He undressed you teasingly slowly, taking forever to unclasp your bra and you moaned of impatience. Daniel lied you down on a parachute, making sure you were at least a bit comfortable. You didn't mind if you were comfortable or not, all you wanted was him.

After you both finished to undress the other, Daniel linked his hips to yours. No teasing was necessary since you both felt your blood boiling with desire. The sunset, the parachutes, the whole scenery was as romantic as a Hollywood movie. You had never felt so loved before, and you owed it all to Dan. He was so tender, yet he was reaching some parts in your body you didn't even know existed. Just like he said before, he took you on cloud nine and moaned your name.

"Red Bull is organizing a 'Back to the Future' party tomorrow, I was thinking about going dressed as Maverick from Top Gun." Daniel told you after he caught his breath, his head lying on your naked chest.

"Great choice! Although I probably won't let you get out of the house before jumping your bones." You kissed the hair on his head and teasingly scratched his back with your nails.

"I don't mind! I can be your Maverick every day, babe."