54, 58. - Charles Leclerc

Enjoy this one, musicalem21 😘

---

"I'm sorry chérie, there's a change of plans. I need to go to Maranello tomorrow morning." Charles sighed after ending a phone call. Probably his PR or his engineer.

"What?" You asked in disbelief. The series you were both watching on Netflix was still on pause since his phone rang.

"Something about a sponsor, the boss thinks it might help closing a deal if I'm here. And they want me to do some more tests with the car."

Your face fell. He was leaving again. Just when you had a few days off from school that you could spend together.

"Can't Sebastian go for once?!"

"Seb went to the last sponsor event, last week." Charles sighed. "Besides, he has kids. And he's a four-time world champion. So he can escape these things easier than me, the newbie."

"Oh, Seb has kids so he needs to stay home? What about me, you know, your girlfriend? It doesn't matter if I'm always left alone?" Your voice started rising.

"Come on Y/N, you know it's not what I meant. It's just what comes with being a Formula 1 driver. I thought you understood that?"

Charles' voice was calm. He was obviously trying to avoid an argument between you two. That's one of the things you loved about him: he was not an angry person, he always tried to find a diplomatic way to solve things.

"I do, I understand. But it's too much. When we started dating you had just started GP3. And then it was Formula 2, then Sauber in Formula 1 and now Ferrari. I wasn't ready to face that, Charles. I didn't sign for this!"

"But you love me, right?" His calm voice was contrasting with your angry one. "I know it's a lot to ask of you. And I shouldn't ask you to sacrifice your life for my dream."

"No, you shouldn't!" You stood up from the couch to face him. "What's the point in having a boyfriend if he's never here? To be honest, I don't even know why you keep bothering with me. You should just have one-night-stands with freaking models, cause you can't stay with your girlfriend more than 24 hours in a row!"

Charles shook his head but you could see he had a smile on his lips. That little bastard was mocking you! You were angry, you were trying to be serious, and he was mocking you. How dared he!

"You're so fucking hot when you're mad." He bit his lower lip and took a step forward.

"Are you kidding me right now?! I'm pissed at you and you dare to say that? Shut up, Charles! Just shut up!" You were moving your hands in the air in a quick manner but Charles took them in his.

"Make me." He planted his stare in yours and pushed his body against you.

Oh, you knew where he was going. He was using sex to end an argument. He was basically offering you make-up sex before you even finished arguing. He really was a little bastard, then.

"Don't you dare use sex thinking that I'm gonna forget that you're leaving me tomorrow, again."

"Come with me." Charles was brushing his nose against yours. "Come with me to Maranello and we can spend a few days living the dolce vita."

"I'm always the one making efforts. We always do according to your timetable, never about what I want." You sighed and lied your forehand against his.

"I know it's not fair of me to ask this, ma chérie. But I love you. I love you so much I can't stay away from you. And I would understand if you didn't want to come with me and if you just wanted to break up with me right now. But if you decide you love me enough to stay with me, I promise you I'll make some efforts. I'll talk with the boss and I'll tell him I need more time with you. I don't care if I don't have kids and I'm not a 4-time world champion, I lo-"

You didn't leave him the opportunity to finish his sentence, you just kissed him right there. Charles grabbed your waist and kissed you again.

"What was that?" He asked in disbelief, but a true smile on his face.

"Shutting you up." You shrugged. "I want to be with you, Charles, whatever it takes. Now let's go straight to the make-up sex part before we pack our bags. I believe we have to leave for Maranello tomorrow morning."

Charles immediately lifted you up by the back of your thighs to push you against the wall. You took some time to admire your boyfriend's face. You would follow him at the end of the world, if you had to.