The shy girlfriend - Lando Norris

This is for Xeniia1311 ! Hope this is was you wanted :)

---

"I'm home, Lando!" You shouted through your boyfriend's London apartment. You had a long day at university and you were quite excited to spend a quiet night with Lando. He would soon be away for 10 days so you wanted to enjoy his presence as much as you could.

You took off your trench coat and entered the living room. There, you found out that only candles were lit, the whole room being in the dark despite that. Comfy cushions had been placed around the coffee table. There was a nice bouquet of red roses on the table, as well as appetizers. A small sound came out of your mouth, surprised by everything Lando had organized.

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart." You heard a whisper in your ear.

You turned around to face Lando, wearing your favourite outfit: white shirt and dark jeans hugging his figure. He had two glasses of champagne in his hands, and he handed one to you.

"We said we wouldn't offer each other anything." You pouted. You had a discussion about your 1 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. You had decided not to celebrate or offer each other things, you both thought it was a bit stupid.

"I know. But I wanted to surprise you. Do you like it?"

"Of course, I love it! Did you do all of this by yourself?" You asked, startled, looking around you again.

"Most of it! My mum gave me some ideas, though." He smiled cheekily and you couldn't help but think how cute he was, still being a bit of a baby. You were two years older than him and you often teased him about that.

"I love you!" You kissed him tenderly and finally took one glass of his hand to clink them together before taking a sip.

The night was great. Lando had prepared your favourite meal and had even bought your favourite white wine from France. He knew you by heart. You couldn't believe you had been together for only a year, because it seemed like you knew each other since you were born.

You felt Lando's gaze on you as you were eating your crème brûlée. Turning to him, you noticed his eyes were full of love. You had never felt so beautiful and insecure at the same time, just like Lando was both your strength and weakness. He kissed you, making you taste the white wine on his lips. At that moment, your decision was made.

"I'm ready." You nodded. Lando raised an eyebrow, not understanding what you were talking about. "I'm ready to make things official. I want to meet your team."

"Really?" He took your hands in his, making sure he heard you right, and you nodded again with a smile.

You were shy, crazy shy. In a year, Lando and you had never made things official. Only your close family and friends knew about you two. You had never attended any race nor met his team. Finally - maybe it's the champagne and wine, the anniversary or maybe it's just because you're confident Lando is truly in love with you - you were ready to be introduced as his girlfriend.

"I can't wait to show the world my perfect girlfriend!" Lando took you into his arms, slipping his head into your neck and kissing the skin right there. You couldn't even imagine what would happen for your 2 years anniversary!

---

"You brought someone kiddo?"

Lando and you had arrived in Abu Dhabi the previous day. This morning, he introduced you to his Formula 2 team, Carlin. He had told you a lot about those people before so you felt like you knew them already. His race engineer, his trainer, his mechanics, his press officer, etc. They were all surprised to meet Lando's girlfriend, and even more when he told them you had been dating for a year. But in the end they were glad to meet you and you felt very welcomed.

Now was another step. A bigger one. Lando wanted to introduce you to the McLaren team members, his team for the next season. There were a lot more people there as it was a F1 team and you felt very impressed just by stepping into the orange garage.

Your steps were slower and slower, so much that Lando had to take your hand in his and almost drag you inside. He spotted Fernando Alonso and thought he would start by introducing you to him. 'Go on, introduce me to Fernando Alonso, it's no biggy, he's just a 2 time world champion!' you thought, terrified.

"Yes, this is Y/N, my girlfriend." Lando smiled at the Spanish driver who was old enough to be his dad.

Fernando turned his head to try to catch your face. You were literally hiding behind your boyfriend. Lando squeezed your hand a bit harder to reassure you and, finally, you stepped forward to face the famous racing driver.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N! Take care of this one, he'll be world champion someday!" Fernando exclaimed, nodding towards the young British driver, before leaving to get into his car. FP1 was about to start.

Later that day, you got to meet the entire McLaren team, including the second driver Stoffel Vandoorne. Then Lando introduced you to Carlos Sainz, his teammate for the next season. There were many faces and many names to remember, but you were more confident every minute that passed. Everyone was making you feel welcome, happy to meet the woman who shared Lando's life.

Watching a F1 weekend from a garage was something new, too. You were either in the McLaren garage with Lando, or with Carlin team when Lando was driving.

"Can you imagine being there more often next year?" Lando asked with a hand around your shoulder, as both of you were watching the qualifying session of Formula 1.

"Definitely." Your smile was bright. Thinking about it, you didn't know why you were so scared to meet Lando's team. You were shy, sure, but you knew that with him by your side you could go through anything. "Look what I got!" You took a cap from your handbag, an orange McLaren cap, and put it on your head. It didn't have Lando's name yet, but in a few months it would, and you would wear it proudly, cheering for him in the garage. 

One Shots - Formula 1 [REQUESTS CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें