32, 65. - Mitch Evans

My first OS on Mitch Evans (FE) and it's for SevenColouredRainbow !

---

"I saw Mitch." You told your mother on the phone.

"Mitch Evans?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, honey... How was it?"

"Intense."

---

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" You exclaimed after knocking into a guy while on your way to your friends on the beach. You had taken some well-deserved few days of break in Ibiza after a long 6 months without holidays.

"Nah it's me!" You picked up the guy's sunglasses that had fallen on the ground and raised your head to hand them to him. Your heart missed a beat when you saw his face. It was Mitch, your Mitch.

"Y/N?" His voice was pitched high, probably because of the emotion and the surprise.

"Mitch." You whispered, still not believing your eyes. "It's really you."

"Yeah, it's me. Gosh, you're still beautiful."

You struggled to swallow and cleared your throat.

"I should go back to my friends." You started to leave but Mitch caught your wrist. It felt like an electric current was running through your veins at the touch. He still had effect on you.

"Please, Y/N. Let's talk some more. Tonight, here? I'll be waiting for you."

It took you some time but you finally nodded, seeing that his eyes held nothing but hope and regrets. You admit you were curious to know about what he had been up to. He used to be your best friend for so many years.

---

Mitch and you met in New Zealand. You were best friends first, then with puberty and hormones hitting you, you started dating. He was your first love, your first kiss, your first time. Your first heartbreak.

You were always very supportive of his career, sometimes crossing the sea to see him race in Australia. But then he went to Europe and everything got more complicated. At first it was alright, you kept in touch and he was coming back quite often to New Zealand. Then you finished high school and started university. Mitch wanted you to join him in England but you refused, said you couldn't leave everything just for him. Eventually, you called each other less and less, and when you did, you didn't have much to say.

It was heart-breaking for the both of you when you decided to break up, but you figured it was for the best. You understood you would have to sacrifice yourself if you wanted to be with Mitch, and you weren't ready for that. It was 4 years ago and you didn't talk to each other since then.

"We spent the entire night talking to each other, Mum."

"You love him, don't you?"

"I think I never stopped loving him, to be honest. But he broke my heart, Mum."

"I'm pretty sure you broke his too, baby. And he loved you with all his heart, that I can tell you."

"What should I do?"

"You know what to do. Trust yourself and follow your heart. In the end you'll make the right choice."

"Thank you for being cheesy and unhelping, Mum!" You complained. You told your mother goodbye and ended the call.

You were totally lost. You were supposed to meet Mitch again that evening, he was planning a picnic on the beach. That's something you used to do together in New Zealand.

The beach was surpringly quiet, there wasn't anyone but the two of you.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Y/N." He told you as you were drinking a bottle of beer.

"Why didn't you call, then?"

"Cause I didn't want to break your heart any more than I already had." He mumbled.

"I loved you with all my heart, Mitch. I still do. And it's driving me crazy."

"You can't." He shook his head.

"I want you back Mitch. Whatever it takes." You felt relieved once this was out. Yes, you wanted him back. You found out your life didn't mean anything if he wasn't there with you. All your best memories were with him and everything was sad since he left.

"I can't let you give up on your dreams for me. What about the hotel you wanted to build in New Zealand? You don't deserve this."

"I can work in a hotel anywhere. And we can build that hotel in 10 years, when your career is over. We'll do this together."

"I can't ask that of you. Don't you see, Y/N? I love you too much to ruin you again!" He took a hold of your head between his hands.

"No, it's you who can't see, Mitch. My life doesn't mean anything if you're not there to share it with me. I don't care what I have to give up, as long as I'm not giving up on you."

"I don't deserve you." He whispered but you could see he was giving in, finally.

"Let go." Your voice was barely audible and you run your lips on his jaw, up to his lips. The kisses were hungry, impatient, full of love and lust. "I need you to make love to me, Mitch. Make me feel loved again." He started sucking the skin of your neck, leaving a trail of purple marks like he used to do when you were just teenagers. You felt your heart beating faster, almost getting out of your chest. You straddled his waist and surrounded him with yours legs. He stood up, holding you in his arms and walked on the beach all the way to his hotel.

When he lied you down on the bed, you remembered the first time he did it, years ago. He was always gentle, treating you like a princess, a jewell, anything that's precious. Because that's what you were to him: the most precious thing in the world.

"I'll make you feel loved every hour of every day, angel."