38. - Lewis Hamilton

Enjoy this one ricciardoaf 💖💖

---

"I'm so glad you're finally here babe."

Ever since he picked you up at Nice airport, Lewis couldn't keep you out of his arms. You were working and living in London while he was always on the move. He just came back from a trip to New York City and was staying in his house in Monaco. Hopefully the flight wasn't too long and you could easily come and see him for a weekend when he was staying there.

Exceptionally, you had taken a week off since it was the Monaco GP and Lewis had insisted for you to be there.

"I missed you Lewis." You sighed in comfort as he was rubbing your back. Your head was lying on his chest and you could smell his perfume. You hadn't seen him for a couple of weeks because of his busy schedule.

Lewis kept you close to him for the entire day. He would be needed at the track on the next day, so for now he just wanted to enjoy your presence.

You were lying on his bed after he showed you how much he had missed you. Sex after some time apart was always the best, it looked as if Lewis wanted to prove his love for you. Which you didn't mind, of course.

"By the way, there's something I didn't tell you!" You said all in a sudden after a thought crossed your mind. Lewis had his arm wrapped around you and he was tracing small patterns on your naked skin.

"Yeah?" His voice sounded tired.

"I got a call the other day, I'm going to parade for Amber Lounge on Friday." Amber Lounge was an event hosted during the Monaco GP every year, and usually a few drivers, their girlfriends and some journalists parade in designer clothes.

"Amber Lounge?" He frowned. "In an evening dress?"

"No, they want me to wear a bikini." You shrugged.

"Seriously?" Lewis raised his head from the pillow to tower you.

"Yeah. They asked for me to close the show. I agreed."

"But you can't parade in bikini."

"Huh yes, I can." You pulled an obvious face, not understanding why he was acting like that.

"You can't walk half naked for the whole world to see! Including the other drivers!" Lewis shook his head. You could see he was clearly bothered by all of this.

"Why are you so jealous?"

"Cause I'm your boyfriend! Only me should see your body."

"You don't make a big deal when I'm wearing a bikini at the beach." You frowned. "Honestly, I don't understand you. You're always at the other end of the world, posing or hanging out with models and singers. Do I make a scene? No, I don't. I never say anything because I know it's your life." You shook your head in disbelief and grabbed your clothes to put them back on.

"The other drivers and the team members say you are the most beautiful wag. I don't want them to check you out and think about you in an inappropriate way." Lewis muttered. You almost snorted in answer.

"You're acting ridiculous right now. I'm going to parade for Amber Lounge, you can't forbid me."

You left the room, pissed off by Lewis' attitude.

The next day was alright, you were talking like nothing happened. You were still determined to parade and you went to a fitting and a rehearsal. You didn't mind if Lewis wasn't pleased about it.

It was a gorgeous black bikini. Just a bit sexy but nothing over the top. It was comfortable. The other girls walked before you, some at ease and others very nervous. When came your turn to stand on the catwalk, you were impressed to see the audience. You were looking around, searching for Lewis. You were hoping he came even though he disapproved you parading in a bikini.

You were wearing some kind of kimono on your shoulders that fell off when you reached the end of the catwalk. There, in front of you, was sat Lewis. He was on the front row, on the best sit. He had a huge smile on his face and something you didn't think you would see in this circumstance: pride.

The whole audience applauded you, Lewis twice as loud as the other spectators. You walked back to the backstage and changed to your own clothes.

Lewis took you in his arms as soon as you joined the rest of the audience for a cocktail.

"Thank you for coming."

"You were so gorgeous up there. I'm sorry for how I acted. I'm proud to call you mine, Y/N." Lewis lied his forehead on yours and stared at you lovingly.

"How about you kiss me to show everyone I'm yours?"

Lewis didn't take long to put his sweet lips on yours. The passionate kiss raised a few catcalls around you, mainly coming from the other drivers.

"I may give you a private show, tonight." You whispered in Lewis' ear, and it was all he needed to bring you back home in the minute.