23. - Marcus Armstrong

Request from Xeniia1311 :) x

Thank you all for your support, it really means a lot, and I'm glad to see that you want me to keep writing. But I'll do a break for now. I still have a dozen one shots that are ready to be posted, so they will be in the next days. I'll take some time to see if I have an idea for a short story. And if I miss one shots too much I'll take requests again. It's just a break. I need to focus on my final 2 months of college and then my internship. I don't know how writing will fit in all of that for now. But I'll keep you updated. And anyway, I might miss writing too much and open the requests again in a week, who knows! 💖

---

It was a long and tiring day at school. Somehow, all your friends had gotten sick with the flu and you found yourself quite alone with only a few classmates to face a boring teacher. Besides, you couldn't wait to go back home because you knew your boyfriend would be waiting for you there as your parents went on holidays for a week.

Marcus and you had been together for 3 years. He was your first boyfriend, actually. You used to be best friends for years until, growing up and becoming teenagers, your friendship turned into romantic feelings. You didn't see him as much as you wished though, because he was a racing driver and spent most of his time in Europe while you were staying in New Zealand. You were thinking about continuing your studies in Italy, where Marcus was living.

You walked back home and found Marcus patiently waiting for you on the couch, playing some video games.

"Hey baby! How was school?"

"Boring." You eyed him up and down after kissing him and your stare was stuck on his collar. There were crumbs on his pullover. You raised an eyebrow but Marcus acted like he didn't understand what you were hinting at and started his video game again to finish his game.

Your stomach grumbled but it was still too early to have dinner. You only ate a small sandwich for lunch and you were starving. You joined the kitchen and looked for the cookies you had baked the day before. There should be at least 10 left. But you couldn't find them anywhere.

You looked around and thought back to the crumbs on Marcus' collar. That sneaky little bastard! He ate your cookies! You rushed to the living room. Marcus had paused the game again and had a cookie in his hand. He was about to put it in his mouth.

"You do realize that I'll throw something at you if you eat the last cookie, right?"

He jumped when he heard your voice. Your arms were crossed on your chest, an eyebrow raised and your eyes looking as intimidating as they could. Marcus was blushing like crazy because you discovered what he had been doing all afternoon.

With a shy smile, he handed you the cookie, which you took aggressively from his fingers.

"You didn't lick it, did you?" You looked at him suspiciously. He shook his head.

You sat down on the other end of the couch and ate the cookie. Marcus tried to put his hand on your shoulder, but you pushed him away. His second attempt was also rejected.

"Come on, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have eaten all your cookies." You listened to him but didn't look at him. Ignorance would drive him mad, you knew that. "At least they were good." He shrugged with a small voice. You turned towards him in a move and sent him daggers with your eyes.

"Of course they were good! I spent all afternoon doing them!"

Marcus winced as you raised your voice.

"I'm sorry..." He pouted and lowered his head, like a kid being caught doing something silly and wanting to avoid punishment. You had to hold on a laugh.

"You know, I have an idea of what you could do for me to forgive you." Hearing the smirk in your voice, he raised his head. The cheeky smile on his face confirmed he had a whole other idea in head. "You're gonna make cookies for me." His face dropped and you giggled. Oh, you would have a laugh, watching him cook for you.

You took him by the hand to guide him to the kitchen, although his feet's pace was incredibly slow. You told him what to do and you often had to step in so he wouldn't intoxicate you by putting anything and everything in the recipe. Marcus had flour everywhere, on his clothes, in his hair, on his face. Of course, he couldn't help himself from dipping his finger in the mixture before licking it. What a child.

Finally, the cookies were backed. They looked good and Marcus was quite proud of himself. He was saying how great of a cook he was and how he should pursue a career in that area if he didn't make it into Formula 1. As if...

You took one from the oven and took an hesitant bite. You weren't sure they wouldn't be disgusting. But they were surprisingly very tasty, better than the ones you had baked. You moaned in pleasure and closed your eyes to enjoy the taste.

"Yeah, this was the last time I was cooking something for you."

"What? Why? This is good, Marcus!" You moaned again after taking a second bite. These were delicious.

Marcus took the last piece of cookie away from your hand. He pushed himself against you and lied both his hands on your waist, holding you close. His hot lips left a trail of kisses on your neck to your jaw and finally he whispered in your ear.

"Cause it's not how I want to make you moan my name."