16, 31. - Artem Markelov

This is for my favourite girl phoebe-durm 💖

---

"Dad." Tears were threatening to fall from your eyes but you stayed strong in your father's office. "Did you prevent Artem to drive for Williams?"

"Of course I did!" He laughed, his mouth wide opened. "I payed them to take any other driver but him."

"So it's not enough that you put his father in jail? Now you have to ruin his career too!?" You were shouting at the top of your lungs. Your father stood up and came very close to your face, threatening you with a finger.

"His father tried to ruin me, it's only fair. And I can't stand that my only daughter plays the slut with that shit boy!"

"Well guess what? Now you don't have to worry about your daughter, cause you don't have one anymore." You gulped and left his office without turning back.

You father was a very powerful man in Russia, controlling the major oil company of the country. Valery Markelov was his main rival. Somehow he got a business your father wanted, so he found a way to accuse him of corruption to send him to jail.

You fell in love with Artem Markelov during one of those events for the biggest CEOs of the country. Both your father and his wanted to use their children for appearances. Artem was a successful racing driver and you were said to be the prettiest woman of Russia.

Your hatred towards this world of appearances and the manipulation of your fathers brought you close and you started dating. It's been 2 years now. You were supporting Artem at most of his races. The rest of the time, you were using your fame and money for good causes. You were reading to children in hospitals, giving money to associations and help feeding poor people in the streets. Russians loved you.

Artem was supposed to drive for a Formula 1 team next season, finally, what he had dreamt his whole life. But somehow the deal was cancelled and you were sure your father had something to do with it. That's why you came to confront him.

This didn't surprise you, but it was the one thing he couldn't come back from. You hated him with all your heart and there was no way you would forgive him for this.

When you came back to your apartment, Artem was there already.

"Babe, why are you crying?" You hadn't even realised you had started crying. You were angry and sad.

"I went to see my dad." You sniffed and wiped the tears from your cheeks. You couldn't even look at him in the eyes without feeling guilty. "He's the one who sabotaged your transfer to Williams."

Artem sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I know."

"You knew?"

"Yeah, my father's attorney told me. It wasn't difficult to find proofs."

"I'm not good for you." You whispered.

"What? Y/N, look at me." He raised your face to plant his eyes in yours. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're the best part of me. None of this is your fault. Everything will come back at him someday, and I'll get my chance in Formula 1. I know that because you love me and you believe in me."

You nodded to his words without even realising it and pecked his lips, letting him taste the salt washed up on your mouth.

"Give me the proofs you found." Artem raised an eyebrow at your request. "I'll publish them on my social media. People love me, they'll trust me. And my father will be finished."

"I can't let you do that to your dad, Y/N." The young driver put his hands on your shoulders.

"I want to. He has to pay for what he did to you! I'm tired of being his puppet, I'm tired of being the perfect daughter, I'm tired of him using me! I need to do this Artem, if it's not for you, at least for me."

"Ok. Ok, I'll give them to do." Artem pushed his forehead against yours and you breathed in his scent. You felt safe in his arms, like nothing could get to you.

"Tell me it's okay. Tell me we'll be alright." You whispered.

"We are alright, babe. As long as we're together, we're alright."

Artem kissed you with strength. He bit your lower lip to make you gasp, taking advantage of your opened mouth to slip his tongue through your teeth. This was an intense make-out session, one that you rarely had. He was pulling you against him, his hold on your waist was strong, he was even hurting you but you didn't care. You needed to feel him, and he needed to feel you.

He finally stopped harassing your lips when the both of you didn't have oxygen in your lungs anymore. You slowly pecked his lips a couple more times, not ready to let him go away.

"Let's elope." He whispered against your lips. "I don't want your father or anyone to tear us apart. Let's go somewhere and get married."

"That's crazy!" You giggled and bit your lip.

"I know. But I'm crazy about you. And I want to be with you every day."

"Okay." You whispered. "Okay, let's elope right now."

"Let's just live in sin once more and then we'll go to the airport, deal?"

You nodded and he caught your lips between his again. Artem held you by the thighs, your legs around his waist, your private area pushing against the bulge in his jeans. he brought you to the bed and, soon, your clothes were lying on the floor.

---

You got married on the next day in Florida. Your marriage was legal and you announced it to the world on the social media. Just after that, you also published the proofs Artem had against your father regarding his transfer. Williams refused your father's money, knowing where it came from, and they chose to take Artem as their driver instead.

You didn't see your father again. You heard about him in the newspapers sometimes. You were still a shareholder of his company and made enough money to continue your actions of philanthropy. A few months after your wedding, you became pregnant, and Artem was the happiest man on earth. You both were adored by the Russians and you became an example for every children in the country.