38, 55. - Artem Markelov

This is an Artem OS requested by f1_girl97 ! There's also a bit of Mitch Evans there cause I'm nostalgic of their time as teammates.

---

"I'm so excited to see Mitch! It's been too long."

Artem and you had just landed in Marrakech and you were on your way to the circuit where the Formula E race would take place.

"Yeah me too. It was nice of him to invite us over." Artem nodded.

Mitch used to be his teammate in Formula 2. It was his third season with Jaguar in FE. Artem and him used to be close and they kept in touch when Mitch left Russian Time. Actually, you met Artem through Mitch. You were friends with the Neo-Zealander and he introduced you to the Russian two years ago. Now you were living in Moscow with Artem and you were happier than ever.

The taxi drove you to the circuit and you both entered the paddock thanks to the VIP passes Mitch had sent you. It felt good just walking around under the Moroccan sun, hand in hand. It was the winter break for Artem and you were feeling a bit nostalgic. You loved the atmosphere of the paddock.

"Y/N! So nice to see you!" Mitch stopped talking with his engineer as soon as he spotted you entering his garage. He was getting ready for qualifying and you just jumped in his arms, way too excited to see him. You hadn't seen him for a few months and, even if you still sent each other texts, you were glad to be with him again.

"You should come visit us in Moscow, I don't want to spend so long without seeing you, Mitch."

"Moscow is too cold, I'm from New Zealand, remember?" Mitch teased you before he greeted his former teammate.

Mitch qualified in P6, a good result. When he got out of his car, he started explaining to you everything about the car, how it worked, the differences with the previous season, etc. You were impressed at how fast it was evolving. Just last year the drivers had to change cars during the race, now they can drive for a whole 45 minutes without power issues.

"And so basically now we have the halo and it lights up if we have the fan boost or the attack mode."

"Oh wow, it's very futuristic."

"Yeah it is. Look at this." Mitch lied a hand on the small of your back and stood behind you to show you a piece on the car. He was talking in your ear, explaining what this was. You didn't mind his closeness, there was never ambiguity between the two of you.

"Might if I get my girlfriend back, Evans?" You almost laughed when you saw Artem's face. He was crazy jealous. His arms were crossed on his chest and his eyes were sending daggers to his former teammate.

Mitch raised his hands in surrender and kissed your cheek, just to piss Artem a bit more, before he joined his trainer to relax and prepare for the race. You raised an eyebrow towards Artem but he didn't say anything. He just put a possessive hand on your waist and pulled you closer to him.

The race started not long after that. Artem and you had taken some time to greet other drivers that you knew, like Stoffel Vandoorne and Maximilian Günther.

"Mitch is doing so good!" You exclaimed while watching the race. Mitch had made a good start and he was now aiming for a podium. Artem scowled beside you.

"Buemi barely even defended his position."

"But still, Buemi is a great driver and a former FE champion. It's quite something that Mitch can pass him so easily." You argued.

"Buemi is struggling with his amount of power. Honesty, Mitch isn't doing anything extraordinary there." Artem shrugged. Oh, he was pissing you off. Why did he have to be so negative? Couldn't he acknowledge Mitch was doing well? He was usually very supportive of him, why the hell did it change all of a sudden?

Then you remembered, Mitch's hand on your back, whispering in your ear, his body against yours. And Artem's reaction. He was jealous! Artem Markelov was jealous of one of your friends!

"Why are you so jealous?" You didn't beat about the bush.

"You're mine. I don't share."

"You do know that Mitch and I are just friends, right?"

"Yeah that's what you say, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind getting in your pants." Artem's face was neutral. Hopefully he wasn't the kind to shout and be all red when he was angry.

"Oh my God, Artem! Mitch and I have been friends for years and I barely see him. He's the one who introduced us! And he has a girlfriend back in New Zealand, you know. He definitely doesn't want to get into my pants." You laughed at the simple thought. You and Mitch? Never.

"Anyway, I should remind him that you are mine and mine only."

You shook your hand in disbelief but smiled nonetheless. This was just a proof Artem truly loved you. The Russian leaned in to kiss your neck, sucking the skin to leave a red mark. Hopefully the engineers and mechanics were focused on the screens broadcasting the race. You felt a bubble of desire grow in the pit of your stomach. You knew you wouldn't be able to wait much longer before jumping his bones.

The race ended with Mitch on P9. Artem had a knowing smirk on his lips. Probably he was happy that Mitch didn't do that well, so that you would stop admiring his driving skills.

You gave your friend a hug after he disappointedly stepped out of his car. Artem shook his hand.

"Do you guys want to grab a few drinks? I just have a few interviews and then I'm done."

You turned your head to Artem who was awkwardly standing next to you, a possessive hand in your back pocket. A sneaky way to touch your butt.

"Sorry Mitch, we gotta go back to the hotel." You started, feeling your desire for your boyfriend only growing inside you. "Artem is jealous of you and he needs to fuck me senseless to remind me I'm his. Bye!"

You waved at Mitch who stood there confused and grabbed Artem's hand to escape the Jaguar garage. You were soon stepping into your gorgeous hotel bedroom and Artem took his sweet time to mark his territory all over you.