15, 20. - Lando Norris

For KamiiTth :)

Just a small poll, because ricciardoaf and I are super curious and I'm feeling old ahaha. Who here is 20 or more?

---

Awkward was an understatement to describe your current relationship with Lando. He had been your best friend for years. Until that day where everything changed.

Lando had surprised you by picking you up at school. It was snowing and he wanted to bring you to the park you used to go to when you were kids. Winter was your favourite season and he knew it. He also knew how much you liked to see the lake in the park frozen and covered with a white blanket, being totally hidden in the landscape.

The walk in the park soon turned into a snowball fight. Your jean was soaked and you had some snow slipping in your back. The fight became more tactile until Lando pushed you down into the snow. What he hadn't planned, though, was that you took him down with you. The young racing driver landed upon you, his gloved hands on the side of your head to hold his weight.

The atmosphere quickly changed. You felt an unbearable need to be closer to him, but it's Lando who closed the gap between your lips to kiss you. The feeling was new, you had never imagined yourself kissing your best friend. Yet you couldn't help but enjoy the moment.

Barely even a second after, he pulled away, his face shocked and his upper lip trembling. He got up, helped you on your feet and announced he had somewhere to be, leaving you alone in the park under the snow.

It had been weeks since that day, and everything was back to normal between you too. Or was it? You never talked about that kiss again, as if it never happened. But it did, because your lips were still tingling with the feeling. You kept thinking about it over and over again and every time it got you thinking: was Lando only your best friend? You knew he was way more than that.

Not knowing your feelings, not knowing his, and day dreaming about his lips was definitely awkward.

"Let's do a truth or dare! We used to have so much fun with those." Lando exclaimed as you two were watching some reality show in his apartment. He didn't use this place much, he preferred staying with his parents, and he mostly used it when he wanted intimacy or to be alone with you.

"Alright. Truth or dare, Lando?"

"Dare, duh!" He always liked to pretend he was a big tough guy fearing nothing.

"I dare you to eat a banana with some ketchup and pepper."

Of course, you filmed the whole scene and uploaded it on your Instagram to make fun of him. His face was priceless.

"My turn, miss. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"As usual! OK. Have you ever slep with Mark?"

Mark used to be your boyfriend. You stayed a few months with him and ended things just before the incident with Lando, actually. Talk about coincidence!

"No! Definitely not." You cheeks were red because of the intimacy of the subject. Lando and you didn't usually share this kind of things, the both of you being probably too modest.

"So you've never slept with anyone?"

"Hey, one question at a time! Truth or dare?"

"Truth. I've still got the taste of that salted banana in my mouth, it was terrible!"

"How many and which girls did you kiss?"

Lando was counting on his fingers, making it seem like a high number, and you hit his shoulder because you knew he was lying. Everything to make himself interesting!

"So the first one was Katya. Then there was Alicia, and some girl in a club that Artem introduced me to. You." He only whispered the last word, though looking deeply into your eyes. You cleared your throat to speak, desperate to change the subject.

"It's your turn. I choose truth."

"Back to that question I couldn't ask before." Once again, his voice was back to normal, as if nothing happened. He truly knew how to avoid a subject. "Have you ever slept with anyone?"

"No. There, you're happy?" You threw a cushion that was on the couch to his face to mask your embarrassment. You guessed Lando had a lot more experience than you and it was intimidating. He didn't seem like he was mocking you though, he was almost looking at you lovingly. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I-I don't know. I just wanted to. I didn't even think about it." He cleared his throat to quickly change the subject. It was quite funny how you both tried to avoid talking about yourselves. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you like it?"

Once again, your cheeks were burning and you could only guess how red they must be. You were feeling very hot all of a sudden.

"Yes." You whispered. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes." He answered and his eyes were looking right through yours. "Truth or dare, Y/N?"

"Dare."

"Please be mine." His almost pleading tone made your heart beat faster. You completed your dare by gently kissing his lips, just like the first time in the snow. But there you were warm inside and Lando didn't run away. He kissed you back. And a few weeks later, he took your virginity like a gentleman after a romantic dinner, making every inch of your skin feel loved.