The best part of me - Lance Stroll

Here is a jealous Lance Stroll for xkimisliefx !

---

"Esteban! How are you? I haven't seen you in ages!" You intercepted the Mercedes 3rd driver as he was walking around the paddock. He was a good friend of your boyfriend Lance, probably his only friend amongst the drivers, even. They had a rough time last season when Lance got Esteban's Force India seat, after his father bought the team. They were still friends but they hadn't seen each other during the winter break.

"Good, I'm happy to be here! What about you?" The French driver gave you a small hug. You had missed his French accent, it always made you smile!

"I'm great! Is Elena around?"

"Hm no, we broke up a couple of months ago." Esteban admitted a bit awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry! She definitely doesn't know what she's missing. You're a great guy, Este." You put your hand on his biceps in comfort.

"Greater than Lance?" He asked cheekily and you laughed at his terrible attempt of flirting.

You two were interrupted by Lance who grabbed your hand to turn you around, kissing your lips fiercely. His tongue was strong as it was fighting yours and he not so subtly grabbed your bum in his hands. You felt awkward. It wasn't like you, nor him, to do PDA in public, especially in the paddock where there were many journalists. Besides, you felt uncomfortable for Esteban who was witnessing all that. You finally managed to get out of his arms and to take his hands off of you, looking at him interrogatively.

"I gotta go." Esteban cleared his throat. "It was nice to see you again, Y/N. I guess I'll see you around, Lance." He waved at you and left, his hands in the pockets of his trousers.

"What the hell were you doing with him?" Lance exclaimed as soon as the French driver was out of earshot. He was definitely angry.

"Just catching up, I haven't heard about him since Abu Dhabi last year." You explained.

"I don't want you near him again." His voice was strong but casual, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to say.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me."

"You don't get to tell me who I can and can't talk to, Lance!" You were pissed, now. How dared he? You were not his property, you didn't have to answer to him. "Esteban is our friend. He even used to be your only friend in F1! And now you can't seem to look at him in the eyes. What the hell happened?"

"I took his seat in Formula 1, that's what happened."

"So what? He should be the one pissed, not you! He lost everything and you turned your back on him. Well, I don't." You crossed your arms on yours chest.

"You don't understand."

"Enlighten me, then!"

Lance sighed and avoided your stare, looking around him.

"He should be angry at me, but he's not. That's not normal. He's up to something and I can't help but think that he's after you. You know, if he wants payback, taking you away from me is probably what would hurt me the most."

"Do you even hear yourself?" You chuckled and shook your head in disbelief. "You need to stop with those conspiracy theories, Lance, not everyone has something against you. Esteban is the only one who always supported you, even though he had a reason not to. He doesn't want payback, you idiot. He just wants his friend back. And besides, you should know better than to doubt me. I would never leave you." You grabbed his hands in yours.

"I'm imagining things, huh?" Lance said, his voice softer, and you could see relief on his face.

"Yes, you are."

"I'm sorry, babe. It's difficult at the moment, you know. I feel like everyone is judging me. The drivers don't talk to me, I can see the Force India team members are missing Esteban, and the journalists are just waiting for me to make a mistake to say 'see, he's not as good as Ocon, he's only here because he has money'."

"I know all that. But I also know you're strong enough to show them wrong. You're a great driver, Lance. Try to live for you and not against others."

"What would I do without you?" He sighed and took you in his arms, his head finding a spot inside your neck.

"Nothing much, I guess." You smiled. "So, should we invite Esteban to have dinner with us tonight? He's not with Elena anymore, I think he could use some comfort."

"Alright. I admit I miss him." He raised his head to look at you, leaving a peck on your lips. "I swear you are the best part of me, Y/N."

"And you the best part of me."