63. - Charles Leclerc

Thank you for your request, f1_girl97 ! Hope you like this.

---

"Don't forget we go to the restaurant with Léa, Nico, Alex and Riccardo tonight!" You exclaimed. Charles was lazily lying on the couch playing video games. You had finished your homework and were about to have a shower.

"Oh, it's tonight?" He paused his game.

You nodded and pecked the side of his head from behind the couch.

"I just wanted to Netflix & chill with you tonight." He pouted and you chuckled, knowing what he had in mind.

"Nope, not tonight chéri!"

You tidied a few things in the apartment you shared together. You weren't messy, and neither was Charles but there still were things that were out of order.

You took a warm shower and put on some underwear. You took your time to choose your outfit, finally setting on a tight above-the-knees skirt and a white slightly transparent with a v-neck shirt that you put inside the skirt. On your feet, you put black thigh boots in suede. You put your hair in a ponytail but made sure to let a few hair lose around your face. You didn't put much makeup except some mascara, a bit of blush and red lipstick.

Once you were satisfied with your looks, you joined Charles downstairs. He was wearing dark jeans and a grey shirt that defined the muscles on his torso. He was looking great, as always.

Charles made you turn on yourself to look at you before wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his body. He started leaving kisses on your neck very slowly, making you long for the next one.

"You know, you dressed very nicely tonight, you look gorgeous." He started and lifted his mouth to your ear to whisper the last part. "But naked is how I love you best."

Your breath got stuck in your throat. You weren't used to hear him talk that bluntly. Charles was usually all sweet, cute and romantic. But you liked this other side of him. It made you blush and you almost dropped everything to ask him to take you right there.

"Our friends are waiting, Charles." His hands were already slipping under your skirt, touching the naked skin of your thighs, but you stopped him and put his hands away. If he wanted to see you naked that night, he would have to wait.

You made sure to walk before him when you excited the car to enter the restaurant and you heard Charles grunt because of the teasing as you were exaggeratedly moving your hips from side to side.

You greeted your friends and Charles took your chair away to help you sit. He used this opportunity to touch your butt, offering you a cheeky grin.

Charles sat incredibly close to you, you could smell his perfume and it was intoxicating. Every time your eyes crossed, you could see his were totally dark, the same eyes he had when he wanted you. Your look was disapproving but it didn't stop him from putting a hand on your thigh, where your boots ended. You took a deep breath and tried to focus on the conversation. You tried to pull his hand away but he would put it back instantly.

Charles' hand was stroking your inner thigh, always going higher until he touched the side of your panties. You coughed when his fingers brushed past your clit and drank long gulps of water to calm yourself. He was acting like he wasn't doing anything and you were all red, sweaty and needy next to him.

"Stop this right now." You hissed in his ear.

But he didn't stop. His fingers found their way to your labia, coating them with your wetness. He kept teasing you, never entering you nor stimulating the most sensible part of your body.

"So wet for me, baby. I'll take good care of you when we're home."

Charles took away his fingers, discretely wiping them off on his napkin. Your mouth let a sigh of frustration escape and you crossed your legs, hoping to release some pressure. Charles Leclerc had turned into a teasing little prick and you liked that a lot.

The rest of dinner was hell to you. You kept thinking about his fingers on you and wondered what he would do back at the apartment. You were excited and he acted like nothing happened. He didn't even talk to you in the car, but he had that annoying grin plastered on his face.

"You've been a good girl tonight." Charles said when you entered the apartment. He guided you to the main bedroom and put a hand on your jaw to pull your face towards his. "Take your clothes off, I want to see you naked. Then lie down on your back. You deserve a reward for being such a good girl, don't you think?"