31. - Lando Norris

Enjoy, hufflepufferniffler !

---

You were there. You were always there, either standing in front of him, talking in his ear or working in your office. You were always around somehow and, when you weren't, he was imagining your face. Lando Norris had fallen in love with his engineer who is 8 years older than him.

He was there. He was always there, either standing in front of you, talking in your ear or working with his mechanics. He was always around somehow and, when he wasn't, you were imagining his face. You had fallen in love with your driver Lando Norris who is 8 years younger than you.

You weren't stupid. You knew this could never lead to anything and you just made your best to deny your feelings. It was more difficult than you thought it would be, especially because he kept talking to you about things that weren't related to work, giggling in the garage and smiling brightly. He was just a kid and you were reaching the thirties.

Lando and you quickly grew closer. You were both new this season, he as a Formula 1 driver and you as his race engineer. You needed to have a strong bond and you worked a lot together, but your relationship became more than that. You only noticed it when it was too late, though.

It was mid-season already in Germany. Lando did a great race despite some issues on the car. You made sure to congratulate him and to encourage him to continue his efforts. The British driver smiled shyly and blushed, although you tried to convince yourself it was just because of the physical effort he had just made.

"Thank you, Y/N. Your tyre strategy paid off." Lando nicely told you, touching your forearm. You focused on the car that was being pulled into the garage from parc fermé and not on the shivers running in your body because of his touch.

"That's my job, Lando. I'm glad it worked! You should go take a shower, I think your press officer is waiting for you." Lando nodded and joined his private room. You sighed in relief, your heart finally slowing down. This boy would be the death of you.

---

You were looking at some data in your hotel bedroom. The rest of the team was out celebrating the end of the weekend, but you'd rather stay in working. Subconsciously, you were avoiding Lando.

You sighed and opened your door when someone knocked. You were sure it was Sam, one of the mechanics, who would try to convince you to come with them. But it wasn't. You were facing the young British driver who was making your knees weak.

"Lando. What are you doing here?"

"Do you have a minute?" He pointed inside the room, silently asking for you to let him in. You hesitated, then nodded and let him pass, not wanting to act suspicious.

He paced, holding onto his hair. He was clearly having an internal dilemma. Finally, he stood in front of you and took both of your hands in his to guide you to the couch. He sat down in front of you, still holding your hands. You focused on your breathing to make sure your heart wouldn't stop receiving oxygen.

"I like you. There, I said it. I like you a lot, Y/N, and I'd like you to be my girlfriend."

You stared at him, stunned. You didn't know what you think. You wanted to jump of joy because he was feeling the same way as you were, you wanted to cry because having a relationship with him was impossible, and you mostly wanted to giggle because the simple fact of how he talked showed you he was still a kid.

"That's not possible, Lando."

"Don't you like me? I know you like me. I know it because you blush when I say you are pretty, you shiver when I touch you and you haven't taken your hands away from mine yet." You looked at your hands and he started playing with them, gently slipping his fingers through yours. They fitted perfectly. "Don't say you don't like me."

"I do like you, Lando. But that doesn't mean it's possible. I'm not good for you."

"Stop this, you're the nicest person I know."

You shook your head.

"I'm not talking about that. Do you realise I'm 8 years older than you? Imagine if the team knew, or worse, if the public knew! You could lose your sponsors, Lando."

"I don't care about that. I know the team will be happy as long as I am, and for the others, I really don't care what they might think." Lando held your hands a bit stronger to keep you close to him.

"You're supposed to have fun! You're supposed to have one-night stands, enjoy the life as a Formula 1 driver, meet new girls. I'm 27. I'll soon think about getting married and having kids. I'm looking for a steady relationship and you shouldn't."

"I don't want to follow what people expect me to do." He frowned. "I want a steady relationship with you. And yeah, in a couple of years I'll want a wedding and children with you. I don't care about having fun, I care about having you."

You were surprised by how matured he sounded. He really had thought this through, this wasn't an impulse.

"Stop saying that." You moaned, defeated. You were about to give in and he knew it.

"We could have an amazing love story, Y/N. I know it because I'm sure of my feelings for you. Age is just a number, right? All I know is that you make me feel things I never felt before. We can't give up on us before we even tried. I know you, Y/N, you're not that kind. You always tell me to never say that something's impossible until I've tried everything. Well we need to try this."

You couldn't move nor say anything.

"Let me try." Lando whispered, this time so close to your face that you could feel his breath echoing on your skin. He closed the gap between your lips to kiss you. It was hesitant at first, but when you didn't pull away and he felt you respond to the kiss, he slipped his tongue past your lips. You almost giggled at the bold move, this was so Lando Norris.

Lando let your hands go to grab your waist, guiding you on his thighs, and you pulled on his hair in pleasure. You felt like Adam and Eve, tasting the forbidden fruit. And it was fucking good.

"Alright. Let's try this. I'll be your girlfriend, Lando." You nodded quickly, out of breath, your forehead resting on his. You were chuckling at the turn of events. What the hell did you just do?

"Stop making fun of me!" He exclaimed since you were mocking his use the term "girlfriend". You pushed your mouth on his again, not getting enough of him.

"I can't stop, Lando." You had been holding your feelings for too long and you wanted to feel and kiss every inch of him.

Lando moaned when you bit his lip and he pulled you even closer to his body, making you feel the bulge in his pants.

"Then don't."