31 part II. - Lando Norris

Part 2 of a OS I have written some days ago! This was requested by hufflepufferniffler nhl__11 xkimisliefx sof_f1 and it's 100% smut!

---

"I can't stop, Lando." You had been holding your feelings for too long and you wanted to feel and kiss every inch of him.

Lando moaned when you bit his lip and he pulled you even closer to his body, making you feel the bulge in his pants.

"Then don't."

You stopped for a second and looked into his eyes. Were you really going to do this? Oh my. There would no turning back from this. Your head was imagining crazy scenarios but your heart wouldn't listen. You had made up your mind already.

You dived into his lips and kissed him with passion. As you were straddling him, he grabbed your shoulder blades and let his hands slide all the way to your butt. Your hips went forward into his and he moaned at the contact between your private areas. Lando left your mouth to bury his head in your neck. You rolled your hips again and again in slow movements and he bit your skin every time. You were sure your neck was covered in red marks now but you couldn't care less. You were his.

Lando slipped his hands under your team shirt. He took his time you touch your stomach and your ribcage before he entered in contact with your bra. You took your shirt off and his eyes immediately went to your cleavage. He continued his patchwork from your neck to your breast, biting and sucking the skin that was uncovered.

He was taking his sweet time and you were becoming impatient. You felt your panties getting wet because of the feeling of his lips and you wished there was no more barrier between you already. The bulge in his pants was aching to join your core, like magnets. You stood up to take your trousers off before you found your spot on his thighs again. You moaned at the new contact between your hips that was heightened by the disappearing of a piece of clothes.

Lando expertly took off your bra. You were impressed by his ease, boys were usually struggling a lot with that. He pulled his head away from you to admire you. His fingers brushed your skin, making goose bumps rise everywhere he was touching. You bit your lip to hold in a moan when his thumbs finally reached your erected nipples.

"I can't believe this is happening." He whispered to himself but you heard him loud and clear. It made you giggle.

Your hips rocked into his again when he took your nipple in his mouth. The movement made him groan and he bit your sensitive breast. Lando took a hold of your waist and started making you bounce on his lap. You could feel his bulge getting bigger each time. The fabric of his pants was rubbing against your clit and you were sure you could reach your orgasm just like that.

"Lando." You moaned as you pulled on his hair. He released his hold on your breast and slipped a finger against your panties to notice you were soaked for him.

"Wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me to let you come on my thigh, would it? Let's do this properly."

Lando pulled you against him and grabbed your butt to walk you to the bed. He sat down, you were still straddling him. He took his shirt, trousers and underwear off in a few seconds. You gulped when you saw his length against his stomach. You pushed your naked chest against his to compress his cock between you. Lando groaned loudly and scratched your back.

"I want you now, Y/N."

"You're still sure about this?"

"I am. God, I love you so much!"

You kissed him tenderly while you took your panties off. You pumped on his length a couple of times before aligning him with your entrance. You were so full of desire for him that he easily slid himself inside you. You bit his shoulder to prevent you from making any sound. You took some time to enjoy your connection before you started rolling your hips.

You held yourself on his shoulder while Lando was grabbing your butt to push deep inside you. He was gentle, although not like a child who wouldn't know what to do, more like a man who respected you. He was thinking about you and not only him. You didn't need to tell him what you wanted, it's like he could read right through you. He was going faster when it needed and then slowing his movements so that this could last.

When both of you had become sweaty and couldn't last much longer, Lando thrusted deep and fast inside you. You couldn't hold your moans anymore, especially since the speed was stimulating your clit. Your walls clenched around him and you both found your release. You stayed still for a moment. Your arms were around each other, your legs around his waist and his head against your chest. You were both giggling and trying to catch your breath at the same time.

"You still got stamina for an old lady."

"Hey!" You punched his shoulder and Lando laughed even more. You knew he was only teasing you. Lando was always a joker. "You're not that bad for a little boy." You replied.

"I really think we can make this work, Y/N." He continued, more serious. "Problem is now, I will probably imagine you naked every time you talk to me through the radio."

"Too bad the radio is recorded and we can't talk dirty then, huh?" You smirked before diving again into his lips. His length was already growing hard against you, ready for round 2. Was this guy not tired after driving for nearly 2 hours in the heat?