1

The girl stepped into the darkly lit alley, an iconic place for drug dealers, but she was not here for that, not today at least. She carried a bag, and if you saw her at any other time, you would wonder what a pretty girl like her would have had been doing in that kind of an area, but she knew well not to look sweet today. Her hair were open in layers, and the mascara on her face have made her look dangerous, along with her clothes. She wore what most normal teenagers would wear, with a jacket for coverage and keeping warm in the cool night. She also wore black designer wedges, but no one would care about that right then. Her whole outfit was designer, screaming "rich!!!" itself.

She came to stop at the end of the alleyway where there were three males waiting for her. "Took you long enough," one muttered. She ignored him, "Here's your monthly dose." "Is she giving us drugs?" two asked one and three. Three face palmed, "It's not a dose, lady. You owe it." She felt necessary to correct him by saying, "No, Mr Thorn owed it and I'm nice enough to return the money on his behalf after his death. Also, is it not something that keeps you at bay for a month? I'd call that a dose." "Boss, why didn't you tell us there were gonna be drugs inside that? I'm not gonna take it if there's no money, I don't touch drugs." one said to three. Three smacked him in the face and took the bag. He opened it and took out one of the many bundles of the crisp 100 dollar notes. "Mr Thorn was your father nonetheless." Three said and he got kicked in the chest, the bag and money falling to the ground. "Don't tell me that I'm related to that man-whore in any way," she said calmly. Three got up angrily and raised his gun up to fire but just then, police sirens are heard.

"Fuck, how did they know we were gonna be here?" Three asked his two companions. They shrugged and the girl mindlessly twirled her blond hair and replied, "Well, to be honest, you made it pretty obvious with how loud you were being the last two times, and you were gonna do so again this time, so..." She leaned against the wall as three cursed her and they tried to pick up the bag, but the money fell out. She carelessly watched them stagger and stumble to pick it up, and have it fall again and again. They finally took the money in their hands and ran off as the police car turned in the alley. The girl said, "Well, at least I've got a place to stay at for tonight. Oh, I've missed the prison so much," the last part in sarcasm, as she raised both her hands and put them behind her head.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕