39

The man put a hand around Ariana's waist and led her to the elevator. They exited it after the doors opened, having ascended eight floors to the top of the hotel above the casino. He led Ariana to his penthouse and Ariana observed that there were no security cameras on that floor. That would have been weird if she didn't know about the true identity of the man who so desperately wanted to have sex with her. Once inside, Ariana took a quick look around to ensure herself of there being no cameras, before grabbing the man's collar and making him look at her. She licked her lips seductively and the man became impatient. He lifted her and made her sit on top of a kitchen counter. He took off her coat and shirt, his hands going around her back to unclasp her bra and Ariana made sure she had him completely absorbed in her before she made her move.

Ariana kicked the man in his crotch and he doubled over in pain. She jumped off the counter and yanked his hair to pull him up and make him look at her, her "black" hair falling on her face as she glared at him and spoke in a disgusted manner, "You perverted freak!" And threw him down on the ground. Ariana knew that if he wasn't drunk, he would be fighting back, but he was, and Ariana took advantage of that. He was crying and holding up his arms to stop her from hurting him. She pulled off his belt and hit him with it repeatedly until he said he would do anything if it made her stop. She grinned. She pulled out the papers from the inside of her fallen coat and a pen. She made him sit up and held it out to him. She made him wipe his tears and sign it as if he knew what he was doing and recorded it on her phone, which she had hid in her boot, which she could turn on or off whenever.

Once the papers were signed, she took them back and made the man cry more before putting back on her clothes and leaving. She then had a worrying realization. She checked the signature on the papers before breathing a sigh of relief. The man was indeed, Ojay. She took the elevator again and stepped out into the casino, where Cedar had already been waiting for her. He cocked an eyebrow and Ariana let her smirk reveal everything. Cedar also smirked, satisfied, before taking her arm and leaving the casino in style. I mean, in the Lamborghini, of course.

They didn't chat at all, even when they reached the hotel. There, they took their bikes and then drove to Cedar's house, from where, they ran to the school. Ariana told him that she would send a copy of the documents and the video once she got to her dorm. She never did though. In fact, neither of them were able to get to their dorms, because perhaps Ariana's lack of communication with Faith was a wrong thing to maintain during the last few days.

Be sure to vote and comment 💕